Contact us

Reversed Eurovision - GAME OVER

tuorem

Re: Reversed Eurovision - 2015 GF (deadline: 22 November 20:00)

Buonasera a tutti!

Spero che vi piaccia ancora il mio gioco. :)

ymcOD6.gif

We are halfway through the voting phase of the 2015 reversed grand final and I counted five rankings as of now: AshleyWright, anaraqueen, EscGeek, Rmetr0 and John1.

You have two days left to make up your mind, rank all the competing songs and send me your votes via PM. ;)

Ci vediamo dopo! xwave

tuorem

Hello little alligators!

Six members have cast their votes as of now! Hvala! xcheer

Let me send a very friendly reminder to [MENTION=13043]EDC0708[/MENTION] [MENTION=16493]HayashiM[/MENTION] [MENTION=16329]njdevils94[/MENTION] who still have 25 hours to have a say in the outcome. In case you don't feel motivated, I inform you that Ashley threatened to shut the forum down should a certain someone not win. On your heads be the consequences.

DimpledAridCaudata-small.gif

tuorem

Good evening guys :)

The deadline is over and we are about to find out who will be the winner of the 2015 reversed grand final.

We had nine voters this time. xheart

Without further delay, you will find the results below.

2015 REVERSED GRAND FINAL RESULTS

Let's start with the countries who got the lowest scores:

Now we enter the top ten. xcheer

The act that got the tenth highest score... with 53pts... is...

The ninth most supported act of this grand final... with a total score of 68pts... is...

The act ranked eighth... with 80pts... is...

In seventh position, the act that received 82pts from you guys... is...

And with a score of 92pts, the act ranked sixth is...

Let's move on to the top five xcheer Five acts remain in contention for the victory.

The act that got the fifth highest score... with 95pts... is...

With 103pts... The act ranked fourth is...

In third place, the act that got a score of 103pts with a slight advantage over the previous act... is...

Only two acts remain now! :eek: It's getting nerve-wracking!

The runner-up... that received 117pts in total... is...

Which means that the winner... with a score of 135pts... is...

Alternative ending for Ashley

What do you think of the results? Let us know :p

Here is the full scoreboard (right-click on it to display it properly):

tuorem

Now that 2015 is over. Let's move on to the next event ;)

It is time for "Aggregate score"... :eek: A brand new event! :twisted:

:sm: AGGREGATE SCORE :sm:

tumblr_po0vobsEw01su7m5wo1_250.gif

What is that? Well, the past decade has shown that the EBU could be creative regarding voting procedures, even though it doesn't really make sense sometimes. Yes, micro-states have their televotes replaced by an aggregate score based on obscure data. You can read an interesting article about it HERE.

Of course, I had to bring this complicated concept here to create some drama.

One act - out of the sixteen ones that will compete in 2016 - is likely to consider one (or several) of us unreliable and call Mr. Monkey - the executive supervisor of the BBU - to ask for an aggregate score to make up for it.

Your mission - if you accept it - is to NOT mention that mistrustful act. Every member should post four guesses this time. Please disregard the guesses made by others, since a nation can be mentioned several times.

Look at what Mr. Monkey might make of your ranking...

giphy.gif

If you don't guess the act in question, nothing happens.

If you guess right however, you will be considered "unreliable" by Mr. Monkey who will ask for an aggregate score to replace your ranking. This score will be based on your future ranking as well as the rankings of the two members who will surround you in the scoreboard. As a result, the ranking approved by the BBU may differ from the one you'll send me... for better or for worse. Your position on the scoreboard will be determined by the nations you mention and their starting positions in the running order.

To calculate the replacement ranking of the "unlucky winner", the rankings of the three members (the winner + the two surrounding members) will be added together and the result will be converted back into a regular ranking (24pts, 20pts, 16pts, etc.). The surrounding members should not worry, for their rankings will be counted as usual, they'll simply have an additional influence on the unlucky winner's.

Several members can be affected by this event, do not chicken out! It's time to light a candle and pray that it illuminates the night.

Here are the competing acts: :al: :by: :ba: :dk: :ee: :is: :ie: :fi: :gr: :md: :me: :mk: :no: :sm: :sl: :ch:

You have two days (until Sunday, November 24, at 20:00) to post your guesses.

If anything's unclear, let me know. Good luck!!
[MENTION=16089]anaraqueen[/MENTION] [MENTION=12078]AshleyWright[/MENTION] [MENTION=13043]EDC0708[/MENTION] [MENTION=11532]EscGeek[/MENTION] [MENTION=16493]HayashiM[/MENTION] [MENTION=15070]John1[/MENTION] [MENTION=16329]njdevils94[/MENTION] [MENTION=16349]Rmetr0[/MENTION]

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
Re: Reversed Eurovision - Aggregate Score (deadline: 24 November 20:00)

The snoozefest from Ireland lost?????????????

tenor.gif

btw, guesses are:

:sl: :ch: :ba: :fi:

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member

omg Amber won yaasss.

:ee: :gr: :md: :sl:

njdevils94

Veteran

The snoozefest from Ireland lost?????????????

tenor.gif

Sorry sis I can't let you get away with that one. xwedgie

One of my favorite ever Irish ESC entries is Playing with Numbers.

HayashiM

Veteran

What a great winner, I am glad to know that :cz: would win even if I hadn't voted at all... Thank you guys! Justiiiice!

As for the guesses: :al: :fi: :dk: :ie:

(this is gonna be some real statistics fun should Mr. Monkey choose :gr: :D )

tuorem

What a great winner, I am glad to know that :cz: would win even if I hadn't voted at all... Thank you guys! Justiiiice!

ROBBED! They were my favourite duet in 2015 (and second place in my personal ranking). I loved everything about Czech Republic that year, I didn't expect them to win this round at all, but I won't complain (for obvious reasons) :D

randajad

Veteran

This looks so fun, I am sad that I am stupid for it. :lol:

HayashiM

Veteran

This looks so fun, I am sad that I am stupid for it. :lol:

It's actually quite easy :) there are two phases to this game
1. You post a random guess of some NQ countries from the year in question. This might have some future impact on the results, but Tuorem will count that impact anyway so you don't have to worry about anything.
2. Once the 1st phase is over, you have 4 days to send your full ranking of all NQs of the year in question to Tuorem and wait for the results, once again, he'll do all the maths.

Right now we play the 2016 edition, so if you wanna avenge any eventual NQ faves of yours from that year, all you need to do is post a completely random guess of 4 2016 NQ countries (it really doesn't matter which ones) before tomorrow 20:00, and then get ready to send your full 2016 NQ ranking to Tuorem during the 4 days after that :)

EDC0708

My guesses are

:by::ba::dk::ee:

randajad

Veteran

L
It's actually quite easy :) there are two phases to this game
1. You post a random guess of some NQ countries from the year in question. This might have some future impact on the results, but Tuorem will count that impact anyway so you don't have to worry about anything.
2. Once the 1st phase is over, you have 4 days to send your full ranking of all NQs of the year in question to Tuorem and wait for the results, once again, he'll do all the maths.

Right now we play the 2016 edition, so if you wanna avenge any eventual NQ faves of yours from that year, all you need to do is post a completely random guess of 4 2016 NQ countries (it really doesn't matter which ones) before tomorrow 20:00, and then get ready to send your full 2016 NQ ranking to Tuorem during the 4 days after that :)

Why did I thought this was quantum physics? :lol:
Very well then,

:fi::ch::gr::sl:

tuorem

L

Why did I thought this was quantum physics? :lol:
Very well then,

:fi::ch::gr::sl:

OMG Sandra Nurmsalu is da place xheat welcome!

You're not stupid dear, it's my wording that makes things look more complicated than they really are. :? Sorry for that! Master [MENTION=16493]HayashiM[/MENTION] explained perfectly what it's all about. Děkuji xlove

Thank you for joining, I hope you'll enjoy this modest game. :) If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

EscGeek

Veteran

:gr::sl::ba::al: are my guesses :mrgreen:

if i go down, i'm taking you with me xjason

randajad

Veteran

OMG Sandra Nurmsalu is da place xheat welcome!

You're not stupid dear, it's my wording that makes things look more complicated than they really are. :? Sorry for that! Master [MENTION=16493]HayashiM[/MENTION] explained perfectly what it's all about. Děkuji xlove

Thank you for joining, I hope you'll enjoy this modest game. :) If you have any questions, feel free to ask.
I am so looking forward bringing my bosnian slow-mindness:lol: xcheer

Top Bottom