Contact us

Retroland Waiting List Spinoff #5 | Patti LaBelle - If You Asked Me To

Michelangelo

220px-Retroland.jpg

Hello and welcome to Retroland!
This is the official thread for the country, where you can discuss anything about it.

Retroland is an oldfashioned country on the planet of Natia, and was founded by Michelangelo the 29th of May, 2011. It will eventually participate in the Nation Song Contest, and is currently on the waiting list to enter. While waiting, the country competes frequently in different spinoffs to the contest.

Despite being founded today, Retroland lives in a time capsule from yesterday. Everything is a reminder of the past - the culture, fashion, cars etc. And this way of living is highly affecting the country. Not only the culture or the fashion, but also the relationship with the world.

People from all over the planet travel here, to study and learn more about the past. There is, for instance, a large world famous university in the city of Buckington - the capital, for this purpose, where many of the world's most experienced history professors can be found.

Many tourists also come here to experience the past. While it's the perfect place for the elders of Natia to remember the good old days - and feel young again, many young people can be seen here as well. There are lots of ways to spend the vacation.

If you want shopping and live concerts, St. Elmo is the city you should visit. There are many shops and malls that can offer many old products hard to find anywhere else these days. Music is very important to the country. The songs from yesterday can be heard daily - on the radio, but also on various of concerts arranged here in the city.

Another way to enjoy Retroland - which is not related to the time capsule, is to wander around and explore the beautiful nature of the country. The nature is somewhat chequered. You have the warm and lush jungle with the river Plamon in the south and the cold, snowy and icy mountains up north. If this wasn't enough, you can find various of beautiful and rare birds in the jungle. Bird-watchers from all over the world travel to the Retrolandian jungle to study all the different species and try to get a picture of all of them. No one has managed to do that yet!

Read more about Retroland on the wiki:
http://nsc.wikia.com/wiki/Retroland

Last edited:

Simon87

Re: Retroland: The Official Thread

Welcome to NSC

Retroland sounds cool :D

ronny1988

Welcome from VPS ::vps

Last edited:

Jukica

(Retired) Admin

xwelcome from :za:p :D

Hopefully you'll have a great time here xcheer

Bojan

xwelcome from ::bok lovely flag :D

Jukica

(Retired) Admin

Bokia has a nice flag as well. Hey, can I get a "smilie" of my flag as well? ;)

Hmm, currently only full nations have it, but I guess that Matt will add it soon :D

Steffan

Welcomes from the Llamas :) ::lla

Cooler

Banned

Cool name, I hope you will send ABBA! xheart Welcome btw. xcheer1

Keko

Hello! 10 Regions of Mobius welcomes you to NSC! ^_^ I hope you have fun here. =)

Mackan

Välkommen Malmöbo!!! Slå nu de andra ålahuvena i NSC ;)

Top Bottom