Contact us

RESULTS on ANA's BDAY !!!!!! BE THERE!!!! OM 22 ☀️ Kabul's Summer Nights ☀️ The Show ☀️

DenizESC

Banned

Last edited:

Grinch

CONGRATULATIONS KAZAKHSTAN @pras xcheer
I swear this dude is bribing the OM members...

So these are my votes in case someone didn't understand Deniz's explanation in Chinese xcrazy

:12: Sudan
:10: Lebanon
:8: Kazakhstan
:7: Bangladesh
:6: Kyrgyzstan
:5: Morocco
:4: India
:3: Indonesia
:2: Malaysia
:1: Japan

Happy Birthday Ana xcheer
Congrats @Mainshow I suppose?

Last edited:

pras

CONGRATULATIONS KAZAKHSTAN @pras xcheer
I swear this dude is bribing the OM members...

So these are my votes in case someone didn't understand Deniz's explanation in Chinese xcrazy

:12: Sudan
:10: Lebanon
:8: Kazakhstan
:7: Bangladesh
:6: Kyrgyzstan
:5: Morocco
:4: India
:3: Indonesia
:2: Malaysia
:1: Japan
I love how you think I'm Kazakhstan but I'm Russia ^_^ congratulations Mainshow I guess!! I still wait for a drama though

tumblr_inline_o052o1eQ1i1s9clfh_500.gif

Uto

Veteran
Yeah ok so number of points on the board is 1507. So then (58*28)-1507=117 which is probably the point total for Sudan.

Also Cyprus and Turkmenistan should be switched.

And I still am Mongolia+.

EDIT: Excel was posted. Praise the lord.

Congrats to someone who won, I think it's Mainshow which would be quite wholesome.

Also thanks to peeps for stanning Mongkgolia. Getting a top 10 once again feels good.

iowacorn

Thank you thank you thank you dear sweet OM cocuklar for Ghana’s (and my) first medal!!! Blessed be the bronze! xrose

:12: Cyprusilje
:10: Emperbaijan, South Mikea, TurkeyWoods
:7: Thailandeniz, Ewigia
:6: Prassia
:5: Birthdaystan, ESCTurkenia
:4: Nikmenistan
:2: Miraysia
:1: South AfriCON & Utolia.

You made dreams come true xheart xheart. Thank you @Ana Raquel for your HIJABULOUS hosting, @DenizESC for your rollercoaster of a results and @SwedishFailurez for your good juju in the predictions thread. bos! muah! bos!

tenor.gif

Last edited:

Seok-jin

Congrats :kz: xcheer
Thanks for hosting Ana & Deniz xlove
I would also like to thank to all the #icons who voted for BTS Land, you have #tasteeeeeeeeee xbow xbow xbow

:10: Vietnam xheart xheart xheart
:7: South Africa, Japan xheart
:6: Afghanistan xheart
:5: Thailand, Israel xheart
:4: Samoa xheart
:3: Bangladesh, Egypt xheart

xrose

Congrats Mainshow! My third :12: in a row to win, damn hot turbofolk you have got there.xheat

Sudan was pretty good but I thought Azerbaijan was the better entry of its kind. So I do not really get all the points for it. Though, I guess that "Sweating" is easier to get as the song got its message across to the voters which Dihaj's song didn't.

However, well done Ferret, you got it nice too!

78 points and fourth place is amazing for Japan, I expected Sudan-like placement but I was deluded. "Labyrinth" was probably not as accessible as I thought... I'm still proud of the great results I got though, and that's thanks to all the lovely voters. xheart

:12: 🇧🇩
:10: 🇸🇩
:8: 🇲🇳 🇦🇫
:7: 🇲🇦
:6: 🇬🇭 🇻🇳
:5: 🇦🇿
:4: 🇹🇷 🇲🇾
:3: 🇼🇸
:2: 🇨🇾 🇱🇧
:1: 🇭🇰

Thank you @Ana Raquel and @DenizESC for an awesome co-hosting. That result show was HOT, Deniz!

Have a great birthday Ana!

Last edited:

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
FIRST OF ALL THESE SCOREBOARDS CVKLFSKJLSDJKLSFDJKL DENIZ I LOVE YOU THANKS FOR EVERYTHING

Second thank you for the birthday wishes!! I wasn't able to follow the show but I'll properly thank everyone individually by liking your posts.

Third congrats mainshow!!!!!!!!!! from a godney stan to a godney stan, I'm so delighted to see your victory!

tumblr_nfxk485tXh1r9nlfxo8_250.gif

And last, here is the link to the spreadsheet, if you prefer seeing it there.

ferret

Wow...! It took me more than a year to get close to winning again... :oops:
The first time I would have been surprised if I had not won, and now I would be no less surprised if I had won. :lol::lol:
So a big thank you to everyone who voted! Sudan 🇸🇩 has received support from the same people who voted for Isyana Sarasvati 🇮🇩 earlier, which means that Alewya is fine!

12 x 🇹🇷 🇦🇿 🇮🇷 🇰🇿 🇭🇰 xheart
10 x 🇧🇩 (y)
8 x 🇨🇾 (y)
6 x 🇯🇵 🇮🇱 🇲🇳 (y)
4 x 🇹🇭 🇮🇩 🇲🇦 (y)
3 x 🇬🇭 (y)
2 x 🇷🇺 🇰🇷(y)
1 x 🇼🇸 (y)

Congratulations to Kazakhstan 🇰🇿 and Mainshow! xcheers Also thank you to Ana and Deniz for hosting! xup

And of course... Happy Birthday, Ana! xrose

jEPCzbH.jpg

Last edited:

hawadharma

The timing of the show yesterday was just perfect.. I just returned my offshore trip, slept early and woke up at 3am, still feeling tired and finally fell asleep again in the middle of the show :ROFLMAO:

Anyway, I really enjoy the non stop comedic relief from the OM team.. probably the most fun moderator/host team ever :ROFLMAO:
The scoreboards are so Microsoft Word xbow xbow

Thanks everyone who voted for my debut as Indoneslay :id:,
Mulan Jameela is happy to serve you her early 2000s sexiness xheat

Congratulations :kz: for a very worthy win, that sonk screams winner from the get-go xcheer
Also sad for my :12: pointer Bang La Desh xcry, it deserves higher placing..

empo21

Veteran
Hot result show. I missed the end but hot nonetheless. Thank you Deniz and Ana for the incredible show xheart

I'm still not sure what place I am and who won, but congrats to everyone for placing wherever!!! xlove xkiss

Amir

Veteran
first of all a belated happy birthday to my Brazilian sis ana, te amo xheart xheart xheart
thank you guys for a wonderful hosting in peaceful Afghaynistan.

Big congrats to :kz: and Mainshow xcheer xcheer

and finally thank you to the few who voted for :il: especially :am: I see the connection xheart
another flop on my list :'>

apasionata

Super Moderator
Staff member
Congratulations Mainshow and Kazakhstan !! Sudan deserved imo 💕

Thank you to everyone who voted for Goddess Ivi. Now I'm certain she's not really OM's cup of 🍵 whatsoever :lol:

21st/28 :: 42pts.
__8012030.gif

🔽
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀10 | Lebanon
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀08 | Turkey, Turkmenistan

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀04 | Afghanistan, Armenia, Ghana,

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀02 | South Korea

Thank you Deniz and Ana for this lovely co-hosting you've made possible for us !! Kisses to both xrunhug xrunhug

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Woo well done there Sven xheart I'm very happy for you getting a win with Kazakhstan!! Must feel great. I can't wait for your reaction. Big congratulations as well to Ferret and iowacorn (my 12 and 10 respectively xheat) for also picking up medals.

Thank you to the nine of you that voted for Turkish legend Anıl Petek. I did hope to be a bit higher up with this one as it was such a banger. Oh well. Getting my biggest points from Hiji makes me happy as I was hopeful he'd enjoy it a lot and seems he did 💋

Finally thank you to both Ana and Deniz for what was a fabulous edition in Afghanistan xlove

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Congrats :kz: and Sven xcheer xlove I would've accepted no other outcome for this masterpiss xheat

Thanks for the points for :eg: xcheer low-key hoped for more points for Leena Ra2sa, yall not tasteful enough xo

on a different note, thanks :kr: for :12: xlove

And of course iconic hosting Ana (happy belated birthday sis!!!!) and Deniz! 🎉

Top Bottom