Contact us

RESULTS on ANA's BDAY !!!!!! BE THERE!!!! OM 22 ☀️ Kabul's Summer Nights ☀️ The Show ☀️

DenizESC

Banned

Last edited:

Mainshow

Veteran
Oh My Godney!
I needed some time to figure it out and proceed the fact that my entry won. Actually, after Deniz hot mess regarding the final points and me struggling with basic maths..i didn't want to believe that I got m first victory in OM!
Thank you so much guys! RAKHMET AND SPASIBO and Dankeschön! You are the best!

Winning on Ana's Birthday who's part of the holy spearing trinity on this forum, is ultra special (hope you had a great day)!

Mess, I almost made Sudan win with my 12 points but that song was fierce (as well as other countries). Personally, I thought it was a competitive edition with many great entries, that's why I'm even more grateful you voted for my Kazakh folk entry!

Thank you for a great hosting and exciting result show as well!

#FreeBritney #CUinAlmatysoon

Mainshow

Veteran
I'm very busy right now but I could come up with some banners on 3rd August (one day before my birthday) or 5th (or even on my birthday if the Covid-19 cases continue accelerating and I can't invite my closest friends anymore)
I'd love to continue Ana's tradition and host OM during a host's birthday...BUT..beware, I only got Paint xD

Top Bottom