Contact us

Rehearsals

BOOOM

Maybe I dont get popular for this, but to me the song sounds like the french are going to war very soon!

: p

FallenAngelII

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OmMTw-TgGBg

The audio is a bit iffy and she's not spot perfect, but she's certainly good enough in the 2nd rehearsal. I say Kati Wolf and Hungary are still a force to be reckoned with, especially as the juries are instructed to not put too much weight on vocal ability (Lena was the 3rd most out-of-tune finalist of 2009).

JackBauer

The Big Five are great this year and at least they are trying very hard to present good songs or quality for at least a couple of years.

I think the 2008 year changed everything.It was bit of a disaster for all the big 4 even if i think France & UK had some quality and should have been higher than that.

The EBU entered the 50/50 rules and they tought that they had a decent shot at being on the top again.

So next year they all made an effort, Germany tried to do something original with a known composer even if it failed badly, Spain tried a new format and selected something catchy who really looked like spanish or at least latin music even if that failed too. And France & UK send a well know artist & a big composer and they acheived quality with two top ten.

and in 2010 too, Uk tried the same thing as last year but their composers failed them terribly. The rest send catchy songs or quality for spain and were awarded good results too.

I'm convinced this year too the big 5 will be closer to top 12-13 than bottom 5.

MyHeartIsYours

JackBauer - I agree with everything you wrote there! :)

And Im loving the Netherlands, really hope they qualify!! :D

Top Bottom