Contact us

Rainy's Special Hotel | Turkey | Doors shut for now

RainyWoods

Croak-kay

4bywCSJ.png

Yes, Alex Tataryan
daydreaming.gif
has been declared your winner of the netd Blew My Wig national final. In an incredibly close race that saw him take the lead only thanks to the penultimate voter and a lucky decimal point an earlier player had given him. In all honesty he's my own personal favourite (the song and video put me in a super good mood) and I almost didn't put him in the NF as I felt I'd be sending him regardless, but I wanted to make the NF as enticing as I could. I can reveal that collectively your wigs flew 64.5 miles for Alex. I won't reveal all the scores of the national final just yet though as I'll be sending the runner up probably to OM8, but thanks again for helping me out here, and I hope you enjoy Alex waving Bye Bye to you xheart

giphy.gif

Last edited:

RainyWoods

Croak-kay

dAhLmAe.png

AYAYAY YAYAYAYAYAYAY, AYAYAY YAYAYAYAYAYAY

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
That was a great result for Hayrettin. Thank you very much for the support. My goal with this Turkish stay was to have one top 10 finish and that's been achieved now with a lovely 6th. I forgot to post the results of the netd Blew My Wig NF, so here they are (p.s. all hail Journalist's fabulous taste):

bR7dXlO.png

It's likely I only have two more Turkish songs left to share with you
300036864500211.png
Yes, I know it's devastating. I've never felt so alive as I have done these past few months living in Turkey. One artist who's to come has been locked in from the very beginning, and was going to be my finale, but I'll likely bring him forward to this next edition so I have more time to choose the other at this moment undecided artist.

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Such a joke blessing the Special Turkish Hotel today. Thank you kindly Ewig xheart

Someone else known to be legendary and iconic will be blessing the Turkish hotel with a performance later tonight. Please do all stay tuned.

RainyWoods

Croak-kay

serhat-slider-yeni.png

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ S E R H A T ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
🍫 M Y - C H O C O L A T E - F L A V O U R 🍫

I have travelled far with your sexy lips
There's no need to rush, I'll grant you your every wish
It's easy to see you, you've got me surrounded
Though you make feel so independent

I'm always seem to look for my body's bliss
Put your potion now where my mouth is
Let my fantasy free to unleash the temptation
To be served with a kiss

My chocolate flavour
Do me a favour
Leave your taste all over me again
My chocolate flavour
My secret behaviour
And I need to feel no shame

My chocolate flavour
Do me a favour
My chocolate flavour
My secret behaviour

I have to drink, and drunk with your liquid fire
Melt me down at once, prove me your desire
I'm prepared to be pleased across the land of sensation
You can have me all only if you dare
Use me as you wish, handle me with care
Swim at the sea of love to reach satisfaction
And make me sweat

My chocolate flavour
Do me a favour
My chocolate flavour
My secret behaviour

My chocolate flavour
Do me a favour
My chocolate flavour
My secret behaviour

j-TEck.gif

Yes, for Orient Matsuri 9 I'm sharing with you my hero, the legendary Turkish/Sammarinese king of positive vibes, Serhat. I present to you his fabulously sensual mega hit, Chocolate Flavour. I hope that your taste buds are ready. Serhat is my idol and it's no secret that when I grow up into a distinguished gentleman, I'd like to be just like him. Serhat's capacity to entertain and bring smiles to the faces of millions of people across the world inspires me. It's truly my great pleasure to share with you here one of my favourite songs this very special man with the biggest of hearts has designed. I love him so much xheart

VUoEnr2.jpg

7cbd13b734647f5af92d5be16fff31a7.jpg

N E W - V E R S I O N

14bPVt.gif
nDdneZ.gif

pFrsyN.gif
BRjBzi.gif

eje_k2.gif
q-Em4u.gif

Last edited:

Genesis

Merio has arrived to the hotel, with Polen blessings and chocolate Justuna figurines xheat

History has been made. The ESC icon, Turkish legend, bald slayer has entered the stage to dominate the hearts of many. Chocolate Flavour is knocking at your door, and asking for them :12:s with that sexy, deep voice. Just let yourself submit to the order, let the flavor take over your body and mind. I’ll grant you your every wish Serhat sings. My wish is for him and Kai to win OM. Don't fight it, because we all know you are living your chocolate fantasy with this MEGA HIT.

tenor.gif

RainyWoods

Croak-kay

aUtoUx2.png

H I P - V E R S I O N

Benim aşktan yanmadı dilim
Meğerse Kahpeymiş sevdiklerim
Hafif düştüm yıkıldım sandılar
Etrafımda çok varmış bu tür insanlar

Kusursuz beden mi arıyorsun yok
Kaç gündür ne arayanım var,
Soranım yok
Ne kadar yanlış beden varsa gördüm
Ben ihaneti gördüğüm gün öldüm

Benim aşktan yanmadı dilim
Meğerse Kahpeymiş sevdiklerim
Hafif düştüm yıkıldım sandılar
Etrafımda çok varmış bu tür insanlar

Beni zorlamayın
Yüreğim darmadağın
Alışkın, bırakın
Kanasın Sol Yanım

My final Turkish entry is this beautiful little song by Eray Yeşilırmak. I had this on my massive shortlist but it wasn't something I too strongly considered as an entry until the day of submissions when I came across this haunting piano version of the song. It was really speaking to me, my current mood, and then there was the fact I hadn't yet sent something this melancholic to OM. That was certainly also alluring. I hope you enjoy Eray. I'm going to miss playing with Turkey. It's been an experience.

RainyWoods

Croak-kay

cW0jM1d.png

A B U ▲ F T . Y O U S R A ▲ 3 ▲ D A Q A T

D I S C O ⧩ R E M I X

I was thinking of leaving OM for a while, and then I noticed Egypt was free, and did a little search for songs out of curiosity. 3 Daqat (three beats) was the first song I came across, and I felt from that very first listen then I'd be coming back here to share it with you all. It got me quite excited. Turns out as well it's a mega hit (look at the scandalous amount of views). Singer-songwriter Abu wrote the song and performed it at a film festival with Egyptian actress Yousra, and it took off from there. I was torn between the charming summery original and the fabulous disco version I've shared above. You can pretend I've sent both if you like. I love it a lot and for reasons probably very clear it's giving me strong Dalida vibes, especially in the disco version. I hope you enjoy it.

AmazingKnobbyLeonberger-size_restricted.gif

tenor.gif

▲▲▲

Last edited:

RainyWoods

Croak-kay

rstfZdi.jpg

M A H M O U D ● E L● E S S E I L Y ◍ H O B ● G H A L A T

e740ff102224971.Y3JvcCwyMzM2LDE4MjcsODAzLDc2Mw.jpg
966a6e103196895.Y3JvcCwzMDc2LDI0MDUsMjUxLDMzNQ.jpg
6de55f102544005.Y3JvcCwyMzI3LDE4MjAsMTU5NSwzNjI.jpg

We don't give up here in the special hotel. We introduce to you this edition one of Egypt's most beloved artists. Mahmoud El Esseily has arrived at Orient Matsuri with his moody latest single, Hob Ghalat (Wrong Love). We hope you'll enjoy it just as much as we do and vibe along to Mahmoud's hypnotic, commanding and sexy tones.

Last edited:

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
1547713804-dalida3.jpg

download.php

Dalida is one of my all time favourite artists and she's extremely dear to me. There's so much to say about her, the life she lived. Right now though I'm just too drained for words and so I'll let the song do the talking for itself hopefully. It's called Salma ya salama and in particular parts of the world it's the most beloved of her hits. Dalida only recorded six songs in Arabic, this being one of them, although she also recorded it in French and German. I'll link a boppy version of Salma ya salama below for you to additionally enjoy, along with the French version.

ca01d2a86cf3e7fb132abffa93d9d804.gif

Dalida Forever 🌹

RainyWoods

Croak-kay

maxresdefault-3.jpg

A H M E D ▲ M E K K Y ⧩ W A ' F E T ▲ N A S Y T ▲ Z A M A N

It's time for a hip hit from one of Egypt's most beloved hip hop artists. Ahmed Mekky is an actor, writer, director and rapper. This edition of Orient Matsuri I share with you his song Wa'fet Nasyt Zaman. It's got a real old school vibe going on which I love, and I find strong Mr. Mekky to be rather charming in the beautifully shot music video. I hope you enjoy my final Egyptian entry for now.

giphy.gif

am2.jpg

🦜

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
9b6c70cc18734597a0c1cdc2d3f4082b.jpeg

I wanted to return to Turkey especially to share this super hit with you, Hatalar Zinciri by the wonderful Kemal Sabah. Put your arms around this gentleman's waist and hold on tight as you ride off into the sunset with the king of emotional bops. As soon as this song released it became my dream Orient Matsuri entry, so I count myself lucky that I was able to bring it to you this soon. I hope you enjoy it.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
banasorma.jpg

We're still bopping here at the Special Hotel but this edition we present it to you with a slightly different dessert, the glittering Bana Sorma by the lovely Zeynep Bastık. We hope you enjoy our hot off the press treat.

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
CXXrUJl.png

Here's Eser Altun at last with his delightfully sensual party hit, Şeker mi Bal mı?. This gentleman came 3rd in my incredibly tight netd NF I held last year, and now finally gets his moment at Orient Matsuri. Along with Alex's song Bye Bye, I'd say this is probably my favourite find from Turkey. I just had to send it after being blessed with this second chance so soon. It's uplifting and makes me smile, and I need a bit of that in my life right now.

Genesis

At last the King (well, one of many) has arrived! Serving us super hot boppy turkish vibes it is very easy to get lost in the sexy beat, and oriental vibe. I hope you get the result this himet deserves xheart xlove

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
✨ ORIENT MATSURI 22 ✨

🎸ORIENT MATSURI 23 🎸

🍑 ORIENT MATSURI 24 🍑

Next edition is likely to be my final Turkish entry and also my last here for a while. I'll probably come back but I need to recharge my batteries, so to speak, and look for songs from countries I've yet to play with at my own pace for that eventual comeback. I admittedly was starting to struggle a bit with feeling inspired but I've chugged on and it's been fun of course, and I also couldn't have been playing with a country here that I love more that Turkey. For now though I'll try and think of something special that I at least won't embarrass myself with on my way out. I should have saved Hayrettin for last dammit.

Top Bottom