Contact us

Rainy's Special Hotel | Turkey | Doors shut for now

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
tsc.png

860b544381e635cac4c4656220ec88153432a5a2.gifv

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
I'll be honest: I was slightly peeved when I entered the participation topic to see every place I wanted was taken, and that I'd by default be heading to the rather predictable Tatayoungland where I'm to be sending Tata Young (soon from exhaustion, Tata Old) for five editions in a row, before assassinating the Turkish or Japanese juror in the hope of getting somewhere I feel I actually know a bit about, and that enables me to offer you some form of variety (you know, five types of Turkish bald man). I'm starting to think though that this all happened for a reason cause look...

TheMO-Yers_content09.jpg

I FOUND THAI KURT VILE.

🙌

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
@hawadharma I like a nice crinkle cut crisp (chip) but I'm afraid nothing can beat the fantasy of Thai sweet chilli flavoured, well.. anything. I think my love of Thai cuisine should quickly help me find my footing here.

Also, @DenizESC ขอบคุณราชินี / K̄hxbkhuṇ rāchinī / Thank you queen

I love how we each have our own greenroom as well, and one that we get to keep throughout our whole time here xheart

Amir

Veteran
Let’s see who’ll assassinate the Japanese juror first :cool:
(though I’m actually secretly hoping Lebanon stays untouched xshifty )

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
I would like to report that my search for Thai sweet singing sensations is actually going rather well. They're appealing quite nicely to my man with shoulder length hair does trippy rock side. I've also found one particularly stunning ballad (like oh my gosh, it's gorgeous), as well as the cutest lil' midtempo pop with the most random key changes imaginable.

MnC89wo.png

The 10th Saturday
Torrayot
PALMY

JESSE
FUKFANG No More Tear
Daniel Didyasarin

I've shortlisted twenty two artists but those six there got a star, representing the best of what I've found so far. You're likely to see one of them as my first Orient Matsuri artist. I think Tata would be too obvious. I'll wait for the right moment with her.

Also, I feel like I might end up organising an NF when it nears the end of my time with Thailand as I'm probably going to end up with more stuff than I've got time to send it all (I've already got six worthy songs + Tata who's got to be slotted in somewhere).

Last edited:

RainyWoods

Croak-kay

eJrufzh.png

Thailand proudly presents to you our first artist, Daniel Didyasarin. The half Thai, half American singer-songwriter is part of the alternative rock bands City Plant and Penny Time, and the track you hear today เพลงที่อยากบอกเธอ or Pleng Tee Yahk Bauk Tur (The Song I Want to Tell You) is taken from Daniel's solo debut, Bedroom.

I got super excited when I found this. That wicked chorus hasn't left my head. Finding surfy, a little bit woozy garage rock in Thailand.. I think I picked the right country to play withxheat

Last edited:
Top Bottom