Contact us

Questions related to Azerbaijan, Baku

Narmina

Guys if you have any questions related to my country: about traditions, place to visit, cuisine and etc. I can be helpfull in this thread. Ask anything, we are happy to answer you

Sabiondo

Does in Azerbajian had Gay Nigthclubs or Bigests Discos..?? i saw that the Baku nigthlife is small but vibrant :cool:

Narmina

Sure! Clubs in Baku. But they are not especially for gays

Face Club
Hezz
AF Club
Bah Bah Club
Buta Art Club
Confetti Club
Jeffs Club and etc. etc. etc.

thought

Good work Narmina!!!

Yeah guys we are all here to answer to all your questions about our country, traditions, music and etc.

Welcome!

A.B.

I'm wondering about how much people speak English in Azerbaijan. It's not difficult for me to understand Russian but I prefer English :D

nikolay_BG

Banned
^ I was wondersing the same. No matter that I have some russian roots, I don`t speak russian :)
So how is english in Azerbaijan?
Or maybe german.

Can a normal turkish person understand azeri language?
I plan to come to Azerbaijan with my best friend who BTW is turkish and knows turkish good, so will that help?

thought

I'm wondering about how much people speak English in Azerbaijan. It's not difficult for me to understand Russian but I prefer English :D

I cant say that our people speak english as well as russian but a lot of people have a fluent english. So dont be afraid :)
Anyway our people would explain you whatever you want even without knowing english )) We are very hospitable and you'll witness it next year.

^ I was wondersing the same. No matter that I have some russian roots, I don`t speak russian :)
So how is english in Azerbaijan?
Or maybe german.

Can a normal turkish person understand azeri language?
I plan to come to Azerbaijan with my best friend who BTW is turkish and knows turkish good, so will that help?

We speak almost the same language with turks soo your friend wouldn face with any problem with that here. Your friend can find some azeri speaking programs in youtube and see whether it is easy to understand our language or not for him.

Narmina

Yes guys, as thought mentioned there will be no problem at all with English. In Baku lots of people understand it. Also Russian and Turkish will be suitable too.

dizzydjc

Going to sound like a right tourist here, is there any nice restaurants you can recommend? And do you have western originating restaurants such as subway, mcdonalds (haha) etc?

Narmina

Yes sure lot's of

Ipek Yolu
KarvanSaray (both oriented)

Ailevi
AkFA
Anadolu
PizzaHat
PizzaInn
MC Donalds(4)
Finestro(Italian)
Mado(Japan)
Indian, Chinese etc etc etc

+ we have a mall "Park Bulvar" where you can find caffies, watch cinema and make shopping

thought

Going to sound like a right tourist here, is there any nice restaurants you can recommend? And do you have western originating restaurants such as subway, mcdonalds (haha) etc?

There is a chain of Mc Donalds in Baku )))

deese

^ OMG. We do have mcdonalds, KFC, lots of Japanese, Chinese, Indian, French, Russian, Ukranian, Turkish and so on restaurants. we have a huge number of restaurants as at the weekend and after work and during their breaks people like eating out.

Narmina

^ yeap :) you can eat there of course, but I advice you to taste Azerbaijani cuisine :) you won't be dissapointed :)

Narmina

^ this is not the end ) we have the most popular shops here like PUMA, Adidas, Dolce & Gabbana, Trussardi, etc )))))

dizzydjc

Haha, oh well...at least that means if there's nothing else you can always rely on a mcdonalds to get you through! lol

thought

^ yeap :) you can eat there of course, but I advice you to taste Azerbaijani cuisine :) you won't be dissapointed :)

I advice everybody to taste our national dish DOLMA.. Mmmm its soo tasty :D

Oh but you'd be very delighted by eating kebab with azerbaijani lavash.

Top Bottom