°J
uror°
Arion

°All Entries°

--> My WV history <--

Last edited:

Celia

Re: Québec // WV 26

Je suis ravie de voir le Québec participer à la WorldVision xlove (not sure if "à la" or "au" :lol:)

Good luck Happiness!! Looking forward to your entries xcheerxcheer

Happiness

Re: Québec // WV 26 (First Post)

Hehe thanks guys.

@anselm, do you have any favourite one or more songs from them? :D

nekoisneko

Re: Québec // Groenland - Immune // WV 27

can I use this thread?
update is coming after 24 entries :crejs:

Summon [MENTION=10351]Trece[/MENTION] [MENTION=6221]Mozz[/MENTION] [MENTION=6452]CypriotGirl[/MENTION] [MENTION=10742]daniels1000[/MENTION] [MENTION=13598]Veronika[/MENTION] [MENTION=11756]WorldVision[/MENTION]

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar

*dusts off thread*

ëhoj hoj

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar

Actually wait I want this to be #30; NF coming soon

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar

WV 78: her Soundtrack NF

You asked for it. A WHOLE. NF devoted to the soundtrack to the sentimental, timeless, passionate, thought-provoking, subtle, beautiful movie her. The soundtrack is one of my absolute favorite film soundtracks ever, and the film it's attached to is one of my absolute favorite films ever, so they match well. I'm pretty much a well throughout the movie, even the parts where you aren't supposed to be sad. It's a stunning slice of life for a person and a...well, actually, once you see the movie, you can make your mind up (I'd also say person but that's a matter of opinion). Enough about the film itself; just go see it.

The soundtrack is by Canadian band Arcade Fire, and it's atypically straightforward compared to the rest of their much more progressive work. The soundtrack's simplicity is much of the reason for why the film gets me emotion, as these pieces stand alone as devastating and gorgeous work. For this NF, I've selected three pieces I find especially meaningful. No spoilers for their context; just enjoy them for what they are. :D

(three sizes because I CAN'T STAND JUST ONE SIZE)

Song 1: Loneliness #3 Night Talking

Song 2: Song on the Beach

Song 3: We're All Leaving

NF Nuts & Bolts:
Vote by distributing 7 points between the three pieces in any way you wish (except that you must use all 7, unless you receive special dispensation otherwise).
Deadline is 5 May 23:59.
I know a lot of people are on break next edition, including some of my most reliable voters. Go ahead and vote anyway; this NF is to help me make a decision, and even someone with zero stake in what goes to WorldVision can be a part of that.
Have a ball of a time listening! :D
Some reminders:
[MENTION=9441]RainyWoods[/MENTION] b/c even though you're on break there's a song here you'll want to prop

[MENTION=12553]Krishoes[/MENTION] b/c even though you're on break I recall you having praised the film before

[MENTION=14505]Lupus[/MENTION] b/c we had a good cry watching this together

[MENTION=11993]whiteshoes[/MENTION] [MENTION=12837]JamieBrown[/MENTION] b/c you've been waiting ~84 years for Arcade Fire to show up at WorldVision again
@ Everyone else who's interested; would love to have your votes :D

Voted So Far:
::seen :hk: :paci: :mx: :en:

Lupus

Piece of Wonk

::seen has voted! All are beautiful songs, but one is just magical and spellbinding. xlove Best of luck dear xkiss

Top Bottom