WorldVision Mod
Staff member

VDApAGP.png

Quebec.png

Last edited by a moderator:

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar
Re: Québec // Groenland - Immune // WV 27

[MENTION=9441]RainyWoods[/MENTION] Amazing xheat Now the children have been educated about how to pronounce her name xheart

Aditya

I'm not sure about this upcoming edition yet, but there's a very good chance I'll have a national final for WV 131 — so many good songs to choose from ::queb. :D

A Céline-themed national final is 100% guaranteed down the road though. :lol:

Last edited:

Aditya

Can't wait to see what you selected xheat
It’ll be a National final, as I wouldn’t be able to choose just one song on my own :lol:. Thinking of having it feature either English or French songs, and another National final for the other language sometime in the future. :D

Edweis

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
It’ll be a National final, as I wouldn’t be able to choose just one song on my own :lol:. Thinking of having it feature either English or French songs, and another National final for the other language sometime in the future. :D
Yeah, I guessed it would be a NF, still hot. Obviously, I would like it better if you're doing a French one as my favorite Céline songs are all in French :lol:

Last edited:

Aditya

Unfortunately due to health (and election related stress) reasons I wasn’t able to get time to shortlist songs for a national final. Céline deserves only the best, so I’ll have to push the national final to next edition.

An internal section for this edition. ;)

Aditya

VDApAGP.png

Maude-audet-687x680.jpg

Québec will send Maude Audet to Mecca for WorldVision 132! xcheer

Last edited:

Aditya

Unfortunately due to health (and election related stress) reasons I wasn’t able to get time to shortlist songs for a national final. Céline deserves only the best, so I’ll have to push the national final to next edition.

xcheer

(I'm going to vote early from now on, to prevent any future DQs. I thought I'd gotten better compared to my previous time in WorldVision, but obviously I got too relaxed regarding deadlines. ;))

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
It's easy enough to do, I almost did it recently with a spin off when I thought I had time but instead I had an hour. xheart

Aditya

VDApAGP.png

0021745143_10.jpg

Québec will send Riches (Catherine McCandless, of Young Galaxy) for WorldVision 136! xcheer

Aditya

VDApAGP.png

01. Spirit

02. More Alive Than Ever

03. Eyes Open But Not Looking

04. Nakedness

Voting

:12: :8: :4: :0:

Aditya

I'd greatly appreciate any votes in this national final! I was very disappointed when Young Galaxy went on an indefinite hiatus, but this album was well worth the wait! xheart

Top Bottom