Contact us

Pyreica | NSC 218 ❅ we're going to space

Edweis

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Welcome to the roster xcheer

Can you settle a debate and say how you pronounce Pyreica? I thought It was Pyrecia for the longest time.
Thank youxlove

I pronounce it Pee-ray-ka ;)

Edweis

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
NSC 191
Mrs Yéyé - Mars (YUNGBLUND cover)

Okay so I discovered this song the day it was released and instantly fell in love. A few minutes after, I checked the original, because I like to know what the covering artist brought, but came back right away to this version. The emotion there, I can feel it, even without being the direct target audience. So, here you have it.
And for those who know me a little through contests, this is actually closer to what I spent most of my life listening to.

23th (GF), 82pts

Last edited:

Edweis

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
NSC 192
Cascadeur - Ghost Surfer

We continue our NSC journey with a song I saved up for the main contest since I got into WL, some electro-indie thing by a French man singing in English. It's both peaceful, hopeful and nostalgic, I hope it will resonate with a few of you too.

12th (SF), 65pts

Edweis

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
NSC 193
TAEYEON - Spark

I present you my favorite song of 2019, and the one that actually got me into Kpop. And who I have to thank for that ? @tuorem suggesting this to @anaraqueen for WV in "What song are you OBSESSED with" thread xcoffee
Can't believe it has never been sent before xheat

20th (GF), 103pts

tuorem

DopeyLeadingHog-size_restricted.gif

Woah! I did not see that coming! xfaint

#SparkToNSC is trending on social media and the song has re-entered our charts following the Pyreican announcement. Definitely could have been a Tybaltevan entry. I am surprised you like it so much and it was your actual gateway to Kpop. I would not have guessed. :oops: I agree with you, I thought someone would have sent it long ago, but now you do ;) justice is served.

I heard Taeyeon is scheduled to perform on some of our TV shows #PromoTourModeOn

Good luck with this entry my dear xmusic

Edweis

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
DopeyLeadingHog-size_restricted.gif

Woah! I did not see that coming! xfaint

#SparkToNSC is trending on social media and the song has re-entered our charts following the Pyreican announcement. Definitely could have been a Tybaltevan entry. I am surprised you like it so much and it was your actual gateway to Kpop. I would not have guessed. :oops: I agree with you, I thought someone would have sent it long ago, but now you do ;) justice is served.

I heard Taeyeon is scheduled to perform on some of our TV shows #PromoTourModeOn

Good luck with this entry my dear xmusic
Stage 1 of tuoremscorewhoring is a success xheat

JK aside, before that song I only listened to the usual male Kpop groups (BTS, EXO etc.) because people were spamming them on YT comments and I wanted to see what all this fuss was about. So I checked and... wasn't impressed.
It's only when I came to this forum and saw some people we won't name sending hits after hits that I decided to give it another try. Which was more successful as I listened mainly to female Kpop.
Then you drop this and I'm all "wtf this is so good !" (I wasn't using "omggg sis it's a bop!!!!" yet). So yeah, thanks.

And I didn't want to delay this entry too much because I knew you could potentially send it :LOL:

tuorem

Stage 1 of tuoremscorewhoring is a success xheat

JK aside, before that song I only listened to the usual male Kpop groups (BTS, EXO etc.) because people were spamming them on YT comments and I wanted to see what all this fuss was about. So I checked and... wasn't impressed.
It's only when I came to this forum and saw some people we won't name sending hits after hits that I decided to give it another try. Which was more successful as I listened mainly to female Kpop.
Then you drop this and I'm all "wtf this is so good !" (I wasn't using "omggg sis it's a bop!!!!" yet). So yeah, thanks.

And I didn't want to delay this entry too much because I knew you could potentially send it :LOL:

Hahaha we see what you is trying to do honey :sneaky::LOL:

I totally feel you, had I discovered Kpop with the biggest names at the moment, I probably would have reacted the way you did. The way the industry works there (with comebacks and whatnot) is different from what we are used to and it takes some digging to find things that are out of the typical format Koreans follow. Usually, the groups that struggle (unfortunately) are the ones that release the better stuff in my experience.

I got into Kpop in 2012 through girl groups as well, I believe they're more versatile than boy groups in general, but their labels are the ones to blame for that. Thankfully, you embraced the Hallyu :D

Good that you sent "Spark" tbh :) It is not even typical in Taeyeon's repertoire, which is a shame. So ya'll better vote for Py-Slay-ca xcheer

Edweis

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Hahaha we see what you is trying to do honey :sneaky::LOL:

I totally feel you, had I discovered Kpop with the biggest names at the moment, I probably would have reacted the way you did. The way the industry works there (with comebacks and whatnot) is different from what we are used to and it takes some digging to find things that are out of the typical format Koreans follow. Usually, the groups that struggle (unfortunately) are the ones that release the better stuff in my experience.

I got into Kpop in 2012 through girl groups as well, I believe they're more versatile than boy groups in general, but their labels are the ones to blame for that. Thankfully, you embraced the Hallyu :D

Good that you sent "Spark" tbh :) It is not even typical in Taeyeon's repertoire, which is a shame. So ya'll better vote for Py-Slay-ca xcheer
I don'teven know if it comes from labels and versatility of genres, I just always found their songs less charismatic, and their MVs kinda cringe. I can't wait for the day I fully stan a boys group though.

It's a shame indeed, the only other Taeyeon song I love is Voice xcry

Grinch

You
Were
Not
Impressed
By
EXO

tumblr_inline_nrlh29zwYJ1tu93ow_400.gif

My 2 favorite songs from Taeyeon a.k.a. Queen of Broken Hearts

Good luck xup

tuorem

Last night was the monthly edition of the musical festival of Gatineau in Tybalteva. It was broadcasted on TYBC 1.

If you do not have the channel where you live, or if you simply missed it, Taeyeon was present for the occasion and performed her entry "Spark". Later on, she was interviewed and talked about how it felt like to represent ::pyr in NSC. She did not say if her performance in Rumia will look similar, wait and see!

Emma Watson - with whom Taeyeon co-hosted WLSC 204 - lauded and supported her on social media after the performance.

Ffc0CcB.png

A lil' promotion never hurt no one, did it? :)

Edweis

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
This free promo we didn't ask but were are very grateful for :love:

The Pyreican delegation is proud of this (guaranteed 100%LIVE) performance and hopes Taeyeon will deliver in Rumia. We can't say anything for now, but we're working hard on the staging. Expect some orange and purple color palette xheat

Edweis

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
To celebrate our qualification, here's a revisited version of the map

tc3l.png

A population density map can be found on wikia too
wgej.png

Now that I started to work on it again, I hope to bring more updates to Pyreica's page, starting with a detailed lesson on the language.​

Top Bottom