Contact us

Principauté de Monaco - Monaco

goktengri

Banned
cheap-calling-to-monaco-flag.jpg

ParadiseES

I think that rubbish coco-dance could probably be the worst song + performance of the 00's :lol:

DanielLuis

IDK why but I simply adored La coco dance.
Yeah her sing should have been better but I liked it!
2005 was also good

Woohoo

So many good entries from Monaco!! "Tout de moi" (2005) would have qualified if juries had voted that year!

Milos-BC

^^ I agree. I think Monaco 2005 is one of the most underrated songs ever. It was an awesome song, and didn't deserve such a low result in 2005.

Michelangelo

I think that rubbish coco-dance could probably be the worst song + performance of the 00's :lol:

I think you exaggerates a bit. Well, sure, La coco-dance is probably not a winner. But there are far much worse songs to choose from these last couple of years. Why not Portugal this year, for instance? That wasn't even a song in my ears! And I must admit, I quite like it. It's in french and it's catchy. You rarely get that combination anymore. So, let's get up and dance... the coco-dance!

And yes, Monaco is another country I miss in the Eurovision. I hope they'll return sometime.

Sabiondo

If they returing.... Douze Points de plus pour La France add ))) But the juries will attempt to they can pass the final deserved or undeserved sinking to a powerful easten country for them can fulfill its purpose to keep hers forever...¡¡¡

Last edited:

Yamarus

I don't think Monaco is likely to return, especially not in Azerbaijan. They're a bit like Austria, complaining about how unfair the competition is until their neighbour suddenly wins. So if France wins, Monaco might come back.

I want Luxembourg to return! Let 'em steal French, Belgian and Greek singers like in the good old days! Kalomira for Luxembourg 2012! haha xD

bubblingtrue

I don't think Monaco is likely to return, especially not in Azerbaijan. They're a bit like Austria, complaining about how unfair the competition is until their neighbour suddenly wins. So if France wins, Monaco might come back.

I want Luxembourg to return! Let 'em steal French, Belgian and Greek singers like in the good old days! Kalomira for Luxembourg 2012! haha xD

I'm with you on that!

ParadiseES

Only with a french victory these 3 countries could come back.

IMO Andorra could come back with no need of French victory. It's just too expensive for such a small country and we're still in crisis :(

Top Bottom