Contact us

Preview shows 2017

LoveHate

LoveHate

De Eurovisa points from episodes 1 & 2 (scale 1-10):

aef

:es: with only 3,3 points in the :de: user voting! xheat xheat xlove

Berlin

don't worry, these numbers say nothing. jury was just two people and as it was solely produced as web tv, the audience surely does not represent germany's voters as a whole. your dream is still alive. :-)

joao

Super Moderator
Staff member
don't worry, these numbers say nothing. jury was just two people and as it was solely produced as web tv, the audience surely does not represent germany's voters as a whole. your dream is still alive. :-)

Hope it is :) :)

And thanks for the info! I'm more relaxed now that I know it was solely for webtv.

aef

+ Those two jury people voted based on what placement each song will possibly achieve - not based on their personal opinion!

ChrisOL

I really liked our first preview show, both could state their opinion very good and were prepared :) Not like someone last year, who didn't even know that there are no 9 points. (I forgot her name :D)

aef

Quite a low score for :pl: in the second :de: song check show... xlove xlove Jury: 4 / 2 points, online voting: 5,5 points

aef

3,2 points for :sl: xheat xlove

2 x 12 points from the jury for :it:, 9,3 points from the online voting :cool:

(full results after the show)

JonnyWest

:pl: is being received quite badly in all these preview shows plus is yet to score any points with the OGAE's. At this point it wouldn't surprise me if they don't qualify sadly because I actually like the dark vibe of the song and Kasia has been improving

LoveHate

Results from the final episode of YLE's De Eurovisa:

Combined top-5 after reviewing all songs:

Pawhlen

De Eurovisa Company will have at least two wrong here, there is sadly no way :fi: and :ua: will make top 5,

:fi: might score 10-13th if they make it to the final (it all depends on which country that get´s the ballad votes and since there are many of them, it can be very much spread)

:ua: will be something simular like last time in 2005, but on the other hand, they have the only rock song this year (but remember :cy: and :ge: didn´t score well at all among the audience last year)

Top Bottom