Contact us

Premium Membership Access/Patreon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt

Admin Schmadmin
Staff member
The Premium Membership area has been added to the forum. If you want to know why we decided to add these service, go further down for more information.

Our basic access will ALWAYS be free, those who are interested in additional features and tools have the chance to buy the Premium Membership for a small fee. You can pay monthly, Semi Anuall or Annually for the services which includes the following:

28tfaiq.jpg

These are just a few extra features and we just keep adding new items to that list on a regular basis.

All you have to do is click HERE and pay via paypal giving you immediate access. In addition, you do have the ability to support us on Patreon where you can pay using a credit card.

A link to the Premium Access can also be located on the Homepage

2vkjej6.png

Please contact MATT if you have any questions regarding the Premium Membership.

Additional info:

Our mission here is to provide uninterrupted access to ESCFORUMS.COM around the clock. Due to the growing numbers in members a few sacrifices had to be made such as cutting down on PM Storage, profile customization, Signatures etc.

This was necessary to keep the forum downtime to a minimum. Several members asked for those features to return which is possible by moving accounts to a different server where we have separate and more liberal restrictions. (dedicated server). However there is obviously a monthly charge our forum has to pay on top of the regular hosting fees.

Which is why we decided to offer a Premium Membership to those that are interested in paying a small fee which will help us cover the additional hosting costs. In addition, I have technicians handling items behind the scenes that need to be reimbursed for their efforts as well.

As I mentioned above, access to the forum will always be free but we want to give those individuals who want the additional features the option to purchase them which will also help us keeping the forum alive and running which couldn't be done without your contributions.

Matt

Admin Schmadmin
Staff member
Re: Premium Membership Access

FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:

1. I don't have a credit card!
We currently accept Paypal via the Forum feature which is the preferred and safest tool for ebay sellers & buyers. Paypal accepts credit cards and/or bank account information. If you need help setting up a paypal account contact the admin!

2. Do you accept any other payments?
Yes, you can go to our PATREON PAGE and support us there. Just select the Tier 1 option which includes Premium Membership on the Forum. Multiple payment options are available, including the ability to pay via Credit Card.

3. Will you add more "Premium Members" only content in the future?
Yes, as our forum is growing so are the services and tools we offer. Check back on a regular basis!

4. Some of the things that you are charging for used to be free, what happened?
We have reached our Server capacity and the more members we have, the Database Errors/Forum downtime increases, too which is why sacrifices had to be made. Ultimately our goal is to move to a dedicated server where we have more freedom to do what we want and to put it in perspective we'd have to pay our current annual costs X 12.

Matt

Admin Schmadmin
Staff member
Re: Premium Membership Access

Sorry, I was on vacation for a few days. Will contact you shortly :D

Matt

Admin Schmadmin
Staff member
I finally updated this thread, it's been a while. I have received several requests about alternative payment options to Paypal. If you are interested in Forum Premium Membership access, you can now pay using our PATREON PAGE and pay by Credit Card.

Jukica

(Retired) Admin
And I would also like to add (I know that I mentioned this in escYOUnited.com Staff Team & FAQ already, but since this is Premium Memberships Access thread, I wanted to include it here as well):

If you have issues with activation of your Premium Memberships on the forum, please PM both me (Jukica) and [MENTION=4364]Matt[/MENTION] with proof that you have paid for premium (Paypal screenshot where we can at least see the price and the date is enough) and one of us will manually (re)activate it for you. Please require both of us in the PM, both me and Matt are usually online every day, but you will most likely get the help quicker if both of us get the PM (especially if e.g. one of us is busy or away that day or something like that).

If you have questions about payments and issues with making the payments, please PM Matt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom