Contact us

Prediction : Semi-finals qualifiers

Looren

Veteran
Everything is in the title xD

Very open year tbh, many songs can qualify, who do you think will qualify from both semis ?

GermanBango

As promised my prediction... Trigger warning for our Austrian members with rabies. :lol:

S2Result.jpg

8/10

akoz

My prediction for tonight - :se: :pl: :rs: :cz: :fi: :be: :ee: :au: :cy: :az:

Wild semifinal. In my eyes, Sweden is a clear favourite in this semi, Poland and Serbia - sure qualifiers, then 6 countries that most likely will go to the final and epic fight for last 10th spot - I put Azerbaijan just because of most likely jury support for him.
Got 9/10. Predicted jury love for Belgium, Australia and Azerbaijan. Also bold prediction that Cyprus came 11th and if not a great performance from Romania will would see her in the final.

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
Not changing my predictions from march just because.

Semi 1:
:al: :am: :at: :gr: :lt: :md: :nl: :no: :pt: :ua:

- Alternatives: :hr: and :lv:

Semi 2:
:az: :cy: :cz: :ee: :ge: :me: :pl: :ro: :rs: :se:

- Alternatives: :be: :il:

I actually have some changes but I just want to see how well I would do with my first predictions
8/10 and 7/10 (7,5 because i got one of the alternatives right!!!!)

I had made slightly different predictions for the Brazilian telegram eurovision group and I got the exactly same result: 8/10 in semi 1 and 7/10 in semi 2 :lol:

TiSc

The qualifiers from last night weren't so bad for me personally. I got all my favourites and then another four I would have put through if I had to decide all on my own. I just would have swapped Switzerland for Croatia, but I'm completely fine with the results, I think Switzerland is a great entry, just not my personal taste.
So who knows, perhaps my personal favourites aren't so far off of what will actually happen this year.

Qualifiers I need for the second semi: Serbia, Poland, Australia, Czech Republic and Sweden.
Additional qualifiers I would put through if I alone was in charge: Georgia, San Marino, Belgium, Estonia and Finland.

But I have a hunch, the second semi won't go down as easily as the first. I'm confident about the five I need, but I guess, I will lose either San Marino or Georgia, and I'm expecting Cyprus to make it through instead.
Well, I got all my favourites and eight out of ten for this semi. I have nothing to complain about, Georgia and San Marino would have been the cherry on top of the icing of the cake. I'm a little surprised that both didn't qualify, but if that tells us anything, then that staging is wildly overestimated as a factor in advancing. People are voting on the song first and foremost, staging is a nice-to-have but not a requirement to do well. And it doesn't save a bad song.

Journalist

When it comes to the first semifinals, I had 6 of the 10 favorites that made it to the final. In my opinion, Albania, Latvia, Austria and Denmark, which were in my TOP10 that evening, should have passed, while I did not have Iceland, Switzerland, Portugal and the Netherlands as qualifiers on my list. The biggest shock of this semifinal is the relegation of Albania, although I can honestly admit that it was much better during the performance of the national final of Albania. She definitely deserved the pass, but I think she had better performances.

As for the second semifinal, 7 out of 10 favorites made it to the final. In the final, in addition to these 7, I added Montenegro, Ireland and Cyprus, and in my TOP10 there were no Romania, Belgium or Australia. I have to admit that the relegation of Cyprus is a big shock and I cannot believe that we will not see such a performance in the final. I don't understand why they didn't make it to the final. Vladana was also outstanding and was 3rd on my list in the semifinal night.

In the final, I support Norway, Sweden, Azerbaijan, Spain, Poland, Ukraine, Estonia, France and Serbia. I wish everyone luck but these are the favorites that stood out for me.​

ati0111

SEMI 1:
1.Ukraine 2.Greece 3.Norway 4.Portugal 5.The Netherlands 6.Armenia 7.Albania 8.Latvia 9.Lithuania 10.Croatia
11.Austria 12.Iceland 13.Moldova 14.Switzerland 15.Slovenia 16.Bulgaria 17.Denmark

SEMI 2:
1.Sweden 2.Poland 3.Estonia 4.Serbia 5.Czech Republic 6.Australia 7.Finland 8.Cyprus 9.Azerbaijan 10.Romania
11.Belgium 12.San Marino 13.Israel 14.Georgia 15.Malta 16.Montenegro 17.North Macedonia 18.Ireland
why did i wrote Cyprus when I never ever thought it could qualify
I could have easily got a 10/10 in semi2
:cry:

Top Bottom