Contact us

predict the voting blocks

Stuff

what will be the Asian version of Greece and Cyprus, Turkey and Azerbaijan, and Scandinavian countries. what are the possible voting blocks of Asiavision once this thing finally happens...

Sabiondo

what will be the Asian version of Greece and Cyprus, Turkey and Azerbaijan, and Scandinavian countries. what are the possible voting blocks of Asiavision once this thing finally happens...

I predict a block beteewen China, Hong Kong, Taiwan and Mongolia :p, them Thailand-Cambodia and Laos :p

Jim

Maybe China-Hong Kong-Macao-Taiwan or Malaysia-Singapore or India-Sri Lanka ?

Stuff

The "UK" of the bunch is most likely to be either Australia or Philippines, :mrgreen: culturally out of place. But Phillipines might get a "cyprus" from Indonesia.

Correct me if I am wrong but Brunei and Malaysia speaks the same language right?

roadrunner

The "UK" of the bunch is most likely to be either Australia or Philippines, :mrgreen: culturally out of place. But Phillipines might get a "cyprus" from Indonesia.

We can benefit from the OFWs scattered across Asia. :) But if we don't, yeah, we're likely to be like UK.

Archer

New Zealand-Australia
China-Vietnam
Japan-South Korea (not sure tho)

JurianFeygen

Correct me if I am wrong but Brunei and Malaysia speaks the same language right?

Brunei, Malaysia, Indonesia and Singapore speak Bahasa (as 1st / 2nd language)

And I doubt there will be a block voting. S.Korean musics were superior and dominant to us all. As for now I predict they will in easily.

hawadharma

Brunei, Malaysia, Indonesia and Singapore speak Bahasa (as 1st / 2nd language)

And I doubt there will be a block voting. S.Korean musics were superior and dominant to us all. As for now I predict they will in easily.

Singapore/Malaysia/Brunei/Indonesia will be the strongest block voting.
They even have an common annual music award for all four countries.

China/Taiwan will be like Russia.

12Points

Singapore/Malaysia/Brunei/Indonesia will be the strongest block voting.
They even have an common annual music award for all four countries.

China/Taiwan will be like Russia.

OF COURSE NOT, didn't you forget that some Indonesians hates Malaysia?

I bet if about block votes then Singapore-Malaysia-Brunei would do it

China and Hongkong obviously, but not China and Taiwan, they are enemies don't you remember? (LOL, my post is pretty late isn't it? i just do this to increase my posts :mrgreen: and to show my opinion)

I predict a block beteewen China, Hong Kong, Taiwan and Mongolia :p, them Thailand-Cambodia and Laos :p

China and Hongkong, and don't forget Macau, but no Taiwan and Mongolia.

If it's about Ex French Indochina countries then it's Vietnam, Laos, and Cambodia, but no Thailand, maybe they and Burma can join the block though

Top Bottom