Contact us

Predict the Top Ten!

Which of these countries will finish in the Top Ten?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

WhoKnows

Like the title says, predict who will end up in the Top Ten at this year's Eurovision.

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
In no particular order..

:no::am::at::se::uk::de::be::az::mk::nl:

I could easily swap Macedonia with Romania but Tijana's song is just so much more solid and I predict her to be this years dark horse. UK will only just reach the top 10. Georgia will just miss out.

Edit - I've just realised that i've left Hungary out. I think their entry is incredibly overrated though and people will favour the Armenian entry. I feel i've also underestimated Ukraine who will probably do quite well simply because of the events that were going on in the country. I find it to be one of the worst songs of the year though.

Salmon

Hmmmmm... that is indeed really difficult in a year like this, thus the real outcome will most likely be miles away from my prediction (as always). Anyway:

1. :am:
2. :hu:
3. :it:
4. :uk:
5. :no:
6. :pl:
7. :gr:
8. :se:
9. :az:
10. :ru:

This will be a really, really bad result for Azerbaijan :lol:

And I thought I'd put Armenia first, though I simply cannot imagine the song as a winner... in 2014, there isn't really an entry which screams "winner" :lol:

GermanBango

For now I would say...
1 :se: (not a landslide winner but its a compromise like AZ 2011)
2 :am:
3 :uk:
4 :hu:
5 :gr:
6 :az:
7 :no:
8 :it:
9 :dk:
10 :il:

This prediction is surely going to change in the rehearsal-weeks!

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Well In no particular order.

:uk::ua::az::no::am::hu::it::il::ro::gr:

Its hard to say which order. But I will bet that :se: will not be in the top 10, its that overrated its laughable.

greece

Well I can't predict the ranking but probably :am: will win.
With random order:
:am:,:se:,:hu:,:uk:,:az:,:il:,:be:,:no:,:es:

EuroLove

In no particular order

:am::az::fi::gr::il::uk::se::es::it::ua: I have doubt for :ru: haven't voted for it yet. I am also not sure about :at:

From ex-Soviet, I would prefer only :az:, as Russian and Ukrainian songs are good for JESC. And Armenian song is too overrated. I still believe that the winner will be from :se::uk:

Mrm

Veteran
Random order:

:am: :az: :dk: :fi: :hu: :ro: :se: :uk: :ua: :pl:/:gr:

Salmon

It's fairly interesting how almost everyone here went for predicting the Top 10 in no particular order. This might have to do with the fact that there isn't really a clear winner this year, which results in a wide group of ca. ten favourites, but no real song which stands out from them all.

Xylidic

Okay mine in no particular order:

:am: :az: :uk: :se: :hu: :ro: :no: :il: :it: :es:

Possibly swap Israel/Italy for maybe Ukraine and/or Greece. With Azerbaijan and Sweden don't made top ten, as I don't think either deserve it and are horribly overrated (and of course, Azerbaijan's always in :p )

greece

It's fairly interesting how almost everyone here went for predicting the Top 10 in no particular order. This might have to do with the fact that there isn't really a clear winner this year, which results in a wide group of ca. ten favourites, but no real song which stands out from them all.

Well for example maybe one people says that :hu: will came 4th another 5th and another 7th and finally came 6th which is very close in all the predictions so I think that it's more easy to predict the songs but not so much and what places they will take

RainyWoods

Croak-kay

That's very true. Even the favourites don't feel like they have it in them to be runaway winners. Hopefully we'll have a tight fight between many countries for the crown on the night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom