Contact us

Predict the Final Outcome

Synergise

I can really see France winning this actually. It might not top the public vote (but performing after a string of 'pop' songs will help France considerably), but the juries are going to love it. I don't think the UK is going to do as well as I hope.

I still think that France, the UK, Estonia, Hungary, Ireland, Germany, Sweden and Azerbaijan are likely candidates for the top 10. I actually have a feeling Georgia is going to do well too.

PeterLPZ

It was really difficult to create a ranking list. But now I have it:

01. :fr:
02. :az:
03. :uk:
04. :dk:
05. :ee:
06. :hu:
07. :de:
08. :ru:
09. :ba:
10. :rs:
11. :ie:
12. :se:
13. :fi:
14. :at:
15. :ch:
16. :ua:
17. :gr:
18. :es:
19. :ro:
20. :md:
21. :it:
22. :sl:
23. :ge:
24. :is:
25. :lt:

This is not the ranking list, that I want, but what I think, it will be at the end.

I actually don't think that France is going to be the juries' favourite. I think it will be Estonia. Look at the previous two years - ballads scored high, but the very top consisted of somewhat original pop songs. France can be 2nd or 3rd.

I think that the televote and the juries will have different winners. And it's quite plausible that the actual winner will be none of them. So my top5 is:

1. :fr:
2. :ee:
3. :ba:
4. :uk: (i hope i'm wrong. but it might be Sweden as well)
5. something unpredictable, but can be a ballad like :at: or :sl:

Arv

1. :fr:
2. :ba:
3. :fi:
4. :ee:
5. :hu:
6. :se:
7. :az:
8. :de:
9. :dk:
10. :uk:
11. :ru:
12. :ie:
13. :rs:
14. :gr:
15. :ro:
16. :sl:
17. :ua:
18. :at:
19. :it:
20. :ch:
21. :is:
22. :ge:
23. :md:
24. :es:
25.:lt:

JackBauer

I lost all faith for France unfortunately!

I think Ireland will do a Verka with televotes but not so much with juries, i think Hungary will do an Armenia 2008 with televote, the friendly votes minor and the juries will kill it.

Estonia Sweden have the killer draw.

And it's hard to see Azerbaijan/Austria/Slovenia winning enough jury vote/televotes with songs as good as them so closed.Every jury is bound to compare Austria to Azerbaijan & Slovenia and will prefer one of them, same for televoters and in the end they will be divided.

Serbia & Spain could surprise i guess.

UK wasn't good enough to do a jury top 3, but if the jury is like last year and the winner have only 170 points they can still win if they
managed to get 100 points from them.

Right now if i had to predict one i'd still go with Azerbaijan, they have the friends, an enough jury friendly song to get a small victory, not a runaway at all or maybe germany if taking double?

KevinA1976

Here is my prediction

1.Azerbaijan
2.Germany
3.Estonia
4.Hungary
5.Russia
6.United Kingdom
7.Serbia
8.France
9.Sweden
10.Switzerland
11.Ukraine
12.Slovenia
13.Denmark
14.Austria
15.Bosnia
16. Finland
17. Greece
18. Romania
19. Italy
20. Georgia
21. Ireland
22. Spain
23. Lithuania
24. Iceland
25. Moldova

MyHeartIsYours

I really want United Kingdom to win but my gut feeling atm is Azerbaijan :). They published all Euro stats in the newspaper today and there has been no winner during recent years who have performed before position number 17 + I think Azerbaijan is a perfect Eurovision song and the kind that could win.

kotten

I really want United Kingdom to win but my gut feeling atm is Azerbaijan :). They published all Euro stats in the newspaper today and there has been no winner during recent years who have performed before position number 17 + I think Azerbaijan is a perfect Eurovision song and the kind that could win.

Well patterns are made to broken. ;) But you're right about Azerbaijan I feel it's top 3 for sure. It will do well with jury and televoters+ have friendly neighbours.

BlueForever

My Prediction for tonight:

#1 United Kingdom
#2 Germany
#3 France
#4 Sweden
#5 Estonia
#6 Hungary
#7 Ireland
#8 Azerbaijan
#9 Slovenia
#10 Switzerland

I like Denmark, and Austria too!!
Hope they can be a Top 10 Surprise~~

Let's see what happens in a few hours time~~

Last edited:

Lenalite

My predictions for TOP 10 in alphabetical order:

• Azerbaijan
  • Bosnia & Herzegovina
  • Denmark
  • Estonia
  • France
  • Hungary
  • Ireland
  • Russia
  • Sweden
  • United Kingdom

EDIT: Not based on my taste..

Last edited:

CroESCFan

this how I'd like it to be (but probably won't)

1. Georgia
2. Estonia
3. France
4. Romania
5. Sweden

aletem

I almost predicted Estonia! I can't believe all of you predicted that entry would finish in the top5!?

r3gg13

Getter was one of my faves, but I think it failed because Eric was right before him and his song upstaged her song. Even though her performance was superb, Eric just has so much charisma and wow factor, plus the song wasn't too bad. I had a feeling that them 2 being close to each other would result in something like that, but I imagined Getter to be the one upstaging Eric.

Top Bottom