Walk Along

39 Armenia
Genealogy
Face The Shadow

40 Moldova
Eduard Romanyuta
I Want Your Love

blein

In square are the points given in the polls.
01):ge:[:12:]
02):al:[:12:]
03):ee:[:12:]
04):sl:[:12:]
05):be:[:12:]
06):ru:[:10:]
07):lv:[:10:]
08):es:[:10:]
09):mt:[:10:]
10):se:[:8:]
11):ge:[:8:]
12):at:[:8:]
13):ch:[:8:]
14):de:[:8:]
15):il:[:8:]
16):az:[:8:]
17):lt:[:8:]
18):cz:[:7:]
19):by:[:7:]
20):rs:[:7:]
21):au:[:7:]
22):no:[:7:]
23):fr:[:7:]
24):ro:[:7:]
25):ie:[:7:]
26):is:[:7:]
27):nl:[:7:]
28):it:[:6:]
29):me:[:6:]
30):mk:[:6:]
31):pl:[:6:]
32):hu:[:6:]
33):sm:[:4:]
34):am:[:4:]
35):pt:[:4:]
36):dk:[:4:]
37):md:[:3:]
38):uk:[:2:]
39):cy:[:2:]
40):fi:[:0:]

strupberry

vM7nWHx.png

9Pyktic.png
Slovenia xwhistle
6JksIg3.png
Romania
yIsZqkG.png
Hungary
ku8TEme.png
Lithuania
oXQbNbD.png
Estonia
gTt7poE.png

auJNZ9c.png
Cyprus
a3YhC81.png
Sweden
lrnoqJi.png
Belgium
p7p9OMP.png
Latvia
hw0C5dY.png
Denmark
95lI34C.png
Spain
rWs8S0A.png
Belarus
9DVALyv.png
Netherlands
tgpFsYm.png

kjKh1NJ.png
Finland
sjfRiGR.png
Norway
xUqXLU5.png
Serbia
UGCalTd.png
Austria
UqndH7y.png
United Kingdom
qrTHGyF.png
Switzerland
BdmRoM1.png
Ireland
bMdoMBd.png
Germany
WZhAsBo.png
Italy
X8HxVyr.png

rzlPxUO.png
Moldova
LjwIsAL.png
Georgia
uISpHm0.png
Iceland
ghEedf3.png
San Marino
aYxM4jf.png
Australia
Tmhs4Jc.png
Poland
8HdFaPY.png
Azerbaijan
zc4tN6M.png
Albania
vDRzJr3.png
Czech Republic
XpEEBJk.png

k0gJFNw.png
FYR Macedonia
4slyklN.png
Armenia
eMOTz6C.png
France
6zTTFg3.png
Russia
jZmepiz.png
Montenegro
Al9qMg3.png
Malta
5ugmNy7.png
Greece
8IlJdpB.png
Israel
XH9kFI0.png
Portugal

Carrie

01. :de: :12:
02. :ge: :10:
03. :az: :8:
04. :ie: :7:
05. :by: :6:
06. :md: :5:
07. :es: :4:
08. :mk: :3:
09. :pl: :2:
10. :rs: :1:
11. :no:
12. :lv:
13. :is:
14. :il:
15. :sl:
16. :hu:
17. :nl:
18. :am:
19. :ch:
20. :au:
21. :se:
22. :uk:
23. :cz:
24. :al:
25. :pt:
26. :be:
27. :ru:
28. :dk:
29. :fr:
30. :lt:
31. :mt:
32. :me:
33. :cy:
34. :ee:
35. :gr:
36. :sm:
37. :at:
38. :ro:
39. :it:
40. :fi:

ScarlettGirl

I will post a link here to my top 40 video next Friday/Saturday. Depends how long it will take me to make the video. :)

Kaz

Made some changes.

01 - :ee:
02 - :al:
03 - :se:
04 - :no:
05 - :ge:
06 - :am:
07 - :sl:
08 - :fr:
09 - :de:
10 - :mt:
11 - :es:
12 - :be:
13 - :au:
14 - :gr:
15 - :cz:
16 - :ru:
17 - :by:
18 - :it:
19 - :lv:
20 - :is:
21 - :lt:
22 - :ro:
23 - :nl:
24 - :ch:
25 - :il:
26 - :at:
27 - :rs:
28 - :ie:
29 - :pl:
30 - :uk:
31 - :me:
32 - :md:
33 - :sm:
34 - :az:
35 - :mk:
36 - :pt:
37 - :dk:
38 - :hu:
39 - :cy:
40 - :fi:

Kokinoto

01 :ee: xheart
02 :sl: xheart
03 :al: xheart

Great:
04 :au:
05 :cz:
06 :no:
07 :ie:
08 :az:
09 :il:
10 :uk:
11 :be:
12 :at:

Nice:
13 :es:
14 :by:
15 :am:
16 :pl:
17 :se:
18 :it:
19 :mk:

Ok:
20 :fr:
21 :ge:
22 :de:
23 :me:
24 :ru:
25 :mt:
26 :ro:
27 :cy:

Not my taste:
28 :is:
29 :ch:
30 :dk:
31 :lt:
32 :md:
33 :sm:
34 :nl:
35 :rs:
36 :gr:
37 :hu:

Rather not : :mrgreen:
38 :lv:
39 :pt:
40 :fi:

PeterLPZ

01. :uk:
02. :sl:
03. :it:
04. :hu:
05. :au:
06. :ge:
07. :is:
08. :ro:
09. :ee:
10. :fr:
11. :az:
12. :no:
13. :ru:
14. :mk:
15. :be:
16. :de:
17. :at:
18. :es:
19. :nl:
20. :cy:
21. :lv:
22. :se:
23. :ie:
24. :il:
25. :ch:
26. :pl:
27. :rs:
28. :md:
29. :lt:
30. :al:
31. :dk:
32. :me:
33. :gr:
34. :am:
35. :by:
36. :sm:
37. :mt:
38. :cz:
39. :pt:
40. :fi:

ES2011

Well, I've had 2 weeks to listen a couple of times to all the songs, an since this is my 100th post, why not give my opinion about all the songs this year in my own top 40 ;)

1. :no: It's the year of ballads, and this takes the prize for me. That beautiful melody building up to a grand final conclusion, with two fantastic singers. It's not as good as my favourite last year (Softengine), but this song has some extremely high quality which makes it almost too good for Eurovision.
2. :ee: Another duet? Yes another duet! People are complaining about duets, but I like them way more than single artists. It can give something extra, some extra charm and atmosphere and that is exactly what this song is. It was my favourite for a long time and to my surprise also a fan favourite, I would be very happy if this song will win it all.
3. :it: Oh Italy, you can't really ever disappoint me with that beautifull language of yours. But this song is good regardless of language, it's exactly that the title says: grand, epic and Italian!
4. :ro: Romania has been the most unpredictable eurovision country for me. One year I love it, next year I hate it and the Year after I love it again. This is definately their best song in years to me. I think the message is really nice and original, but the music is also really good on it's own, while fitting in into the theme. Great Job in keeping it in Romanian!
5. :hu: I don't get the dislike on this song. People call it boring, but that the easiest excuse to not like a song. I think it's really touching, Boggie is beautiful and a really talented singer. I love the guitar, but I have to admit that the lyrics are kind of cliché
6. :pl: Another song I don't get the dislike of. Maybe because it's another ballad, but it's one of the better ones. The story behind it is touching, but it doesn't matter to me. I didn't even knew she was handicapped when I first heard the song and I already loved it after the first listen.
7. :ie: My favourite to represent finally won for a change! For her age she performs very mature and she has a very interesting voice. This might be the year Ireland is going to do well again in Eurovision.
8. :az: You can say whatever you want about Azerbaijan, but one thing you can't argue: They never send a bad song. This could actually be the best they send in years, but i'm really scared for the live performance. It seems a tough song to sing live, and I also loved their 2014 song, which was pretty disappointing to hear live.
9. :is: Iceland had by far the best national selection this year, and I'm still a bit sad a better song hadn't won. But for what it is I really liked this song at the start. But the Magic dissapeared a little when they switched from Icelandic to English.
10. :es: Yes the song is good, but to me still a little overhyped. It also feels to me it tries to be better than it really is. Just like Azerbaijan, I'm afraid to hear the live version on this.
11. :nl: Of course my country couldn't send something as good as the common linnets again. Is it Pop? Yes. Is it repetetive? Oh god yes. But that doesn't have to make it bad, to me it's pop done right, it's stuck in your head and you're not mad about it. I'm happy with our choice this year.
12. :sl: The fanwank of this year, but with some real quality behind it. It's a very interesting song and could stand out this year among all the boring ballads and grey pop songs.
13. :dk: Everybody kept hating on them because they wanted "Suitcase" to win, but they are too proud to admit it's actually a really nice song. I like Britpop so this is in my street. Thanks Denmark for sending song I like again, thought I lost you in 2014
14. :at: It still hurts that Dawa didn't win, but I can live with the Makemakers. It's a nice song, reminding me of Elton John and could be one of the more memorable ballads of the evening.
15. :lt: Could have been higher if they only sent Vaidas. The duet is cute, but it feels kind of forced and it drags the music quality of the song down. However, this is about the first good song Lithuania has send ever!
16. :ru: Does Russia realize how hypocritical their song are? Ever since 2013 they send the most sweet peace songs it makes my stomach turn. That said, it's still the best song they send in a long time. I love Polina and the song has a really nice melody to it.
17. :al: Soooooo much better than Diel! Finally a song that fits Elhaida. Its a really good song and I can't really say anything more about it.
18. :mk: This song really grew on me over the past months. It's also the only song that became better in the English Version. Both albania and Macedonia are countries whos eurovision entries I never really liked, but made major improvements this year.
19. :pt: Another country that never send something I like, but has made major improvements. But still this song to me is about missed opportunities. I like it, but something is missing to me, it misses power and a decent climax. The singer also needs to improve a little vocally. If this song had been done right it could be in my top 5!
20. :se: And it's fanwank 2.0 this year. It doesn't matter what sweden sends, they will always be one of the favourites. But to me this is a very bland pop song which only stands out because of the amazing staging and special effects. But it's still a gimmick that can't save the entire song.
21. :au: Love to see Australia this year and god we need them this year. They give us the diversity this year desperately needed. It's funky and soulful, but even more repetetive than "Walk Alone" which is my major concern with this song.
22. :de: I'm so sad that Andreas withdrew, else they would be in my top 5. But the fact that he didn't explain why is a pretty bad move on his part. Ann-Sophie is ok, but it continues the trend of bland songs germany is sending the past years.
23. :uk: This is a song you love or hate. I, however are indifferent to it. There is some cheesyness I absolutely cant stand, but there is also a retro vibe and different style I appreciate. Middle of the road it is.
24. :be: When I first listened to this song I expected it to be in my bottem 5, I hated it. The second and third listen however proved me wrong. It's a very alternative and interesting song to listen to, although I still don't like his voice.
25. :by: The best they have send it years, however that isn't saying much. I'm already happy Belarus is sending something serious to the contest this year.
26. :me: The blandest song out of them for me. It feels like a revamped version of their 2014, but took away all the emotion. I like Zeljko Joksimovic, but she wrote a bland abstract of his previous songs.
27. :lv: What can I say, I don't like screamy diva power ballads. I do like the alternative approach to this genre and it sounds really good live, but it's just not my genre. It also gets annoying after a couple of listens.
28. :fi: This band doesn't deserve the hate they get from the eurovision fanbase. Conchita wants to stand up for gays it's all ok. They want to stand up for disabled people and people see them as a joke entry. You see the hypocrisy here? The song certainly isn't that good and Punk isn't my genre, but its still better that a lot of other songs this year, which is saying a lot.
29. :gr: The year I needed Greece to be typical Greece with sunny dance party music and they didn't deliver. Instead they gave us the 100th ballad and one of the more bland ones. It's good live, but it doesn't grab me at all, while this year screamed for a summer vibe song.
30. :am: It's a incoherent mess, that would be a good summary of this song. It goes everywhere and nowhere at the same time. It also feels that the singers try to outsing/scream each other. Sorry Armenia, maybe next year.
31. :il: After the amazing song of 2014, I was expecting a lot from Isreal. Instead we get a trashy ethno-pop song about a guy thinking he is "golden boy". It's a breath of fresh air from all the ballads, but it still isn't good at all.
32. :mt: I liked the song when I first heard it, but never has a song lost my interest so quickly as this one. And than I understood why, it's the most cliché scream ballad ever, with little substance. The revamped version is better, but it took away all the power, making it even more bland.
33. :cz: Welcome back Cech Republic! Too bad you couldn't try to make a bit of a stronger comeback. It's the weakest duet by far with san marino this year and totally isn't memorable.
34. :cy: I tried so hard to defend this song, but even I grew bored of it. It still has a little emotion in there.........somewhere. But I ballad doesnt need to be soo boring it could become a Lullaby.
35. :fr: After so many good songs, it feels France has finally stopped trying. It's a very bland piece of music with no likable note in there. The live performance was a positive suprise, but it still one of the worst for me this year.
36. :ge: My favourite won, to bad all the other songs we're god awfull and would ended up last in my top this year. I like the revamped version more, so there might be room for growth, but all the other songs are just better.
37. :sm: Never has a song been soo outdated as this one, even from San Marino. The singers don't look or sound interesting or good. This will be a sure non-qualifier.
38. :rs: The ultimate screaming diva power ballad song or whatever. Turning it into English was the last nail in the coffin, taking away the Serbian language, which was the only likable thing about this song for me.
39. :ch: Timebelle lost to this? To THIS? What an incoherent, weird and annoying song which is yet again about self empowerment. I absolutely hate this song.
40. :md: It has to be the only country so far that hasn't ever send a song I like, even a little, since I started watching again in 2011. But this has got to be the worst they could have send. This countains everything I hate about pop music: It is shallow, outdated, oversymplistic, has stupic lyrics and the live performance..............oh god this guy has no talent whatsoever. The fact this songs also stinks of corruption makes me want to: xpuke xpuke xpuke xpuke xpuke

satinelamort

Ok, now I've had some time to figure something out. It's a bit sad really, there are a lot of songs I really like, but compared to last year I haven't found my 'killer' song yet, the one I'll fangirl over time and time again, coming to its verbal rescue every time someone dares to insult it. Don't get me wrong there are several lovely songs this year and I even have a hard time deciding an actual ranking but... maybe I just need more time and the whole eurovision experience in may to really love a song later on. (Example hated Russia last year until the final performance but ended up loving it nonetheless!)
I digress, here we go:

Songs I really like

1. :lv: I love this song, somehow. Although every time I consider my ranking it ends up lower when I don't listen to it and higher when it's playing in the background. So Top Nine might still be interchangeable.
2. :sl: She has a voice I normally don't care for too much. At least if the song doesn't deliver. But I think this will do really well in Vienna.
3. :ee: I love it but I still have problems with it. His voice in the beginning always throws me for a loop. But it's lovely.
4. :cz: Biggest grower so far. I knew this would happen when I first heard the song (was then somewhere in the middle). I really hope they can go through. Especially love his voice.
5. :ie: I don't know I like it but it feels like I placed it too high on my list, but on the other hand I can't put it any lower either. I guess have have to play around with some numbers... huh, get it? ;)
6. :mk: My first crush, or first listening crush I should say. I still really, really like this song but somehow I wish there was something more to it.
7. :au: Loved it as well. Might surprise a lot of people and could be an actual contender imo.
8. :by: The more I hear it, the more I love it. Might still grow.
9. :rs: Liked the Serbian version better, but still it makes me smile and dance. So what's not to like?

Songs I like

10. :it: Just missed out on my 'best' list. But still made the top ten.
11. :am: I actually really like this. But I have some problems with the screaming harmonies in between. Sometimes it doesn't sound too nice. So lower on my list.
12. :az: Loved last year (Azerbaijan's favorite entry for me at least) but this come close second. Hope the live will be good.
13. :fr: One time I laugh about this song and somewhat dislike it but at the same time I adore it. I guess the positives outweigh the negatives.
14. :ge: The better warrior imo. Although without the awesome video it looses some appeal for me.

OK songs

15. :be: Interesting. Could be even higher if it were not for some strange breaks in the song that throw me off every time. The title namedrop bugs me and doesn't really fit in between the other lyrics.
16. :al: Might still grow on me.
17. :at: Same. I like their looks (exactly my type of guys) but the song is still just ok.
18. :no: Might also grow on me, but there there two songs in the national pre-selection I liked better... so I'm still not too open to it.
19. :de: Getting better vocally. Not a bad song but her voice still irks me the wrong way.
20. :ro: Could also move up later on.
21. :ru: Just based on the song, ok. Politics make the song worse than it is. Her voice is incredible. But the song itself just average I would say.
22. :hu: I can understand the hate the song receives but despite the cheesy lyrics I like the song. At least I can't hate on it.
23. :pl: Ok song, wanted something with more wow. But it might still grow on me.
24. :fi: Doesn't deserve the hate, ok song for its genre. There are better, but still many worse ones out there.
25. :md: Outdated and clumsy all you want. I still like it somewhat.
26. :me: hasn't really grabbed me yet.
27. :cy: I don't get the hate. It's nothing major, simply meh and ok.
28. :ch: Hated it at first but not as bad as it seems. Still not higher than ok for me.

rather not

29. :sm: I was debatting to put it in the 'ok' category since the song has aspects I really like. (great beginning!) Until it unfortunately stumbles into outdated fund raiser territory. Sorry.
30. :se: Sorry again. It's just an amazing gimmick for me. Effective yes. But the song alone doesn't do much for me. And the fact that it will stand out between all the ballads makes me somewhat sad...
31. :es: It screams 'overrated' and 'overhyped' to me. simply not for me and I predict failed expectations.
32. :pt: Not for me.
33. :gr: Same. I always forget the song is there.
34. :mt: Cringe worthy princess pop. Don't like it.

well... hate is a strong word but I dislike these songs

35. :uk: I want to like it but I simply can't... sorry.
36. :il: Loved Israel last year but this is music I avoid like the plague. Sorry. Not my cup of tea nor genre.
37. :is: Too 3 years radio pop ago. Heard this type of song to death already and can't like it. (Although Iceland had such a good run with me for years...)
38. :nl: Simply annoying. I always skip it.
39. :lt: Has many fans but simply not me.
40. :dk: Absolute worst. Hated it and every second annoys me.

Shmelsasha

Rank Entry

1:se: Sweden
Måns Zelmerlöw
Heroes
2:il: Israel
Nadav Guedj
Golden Boy
3:ee: Estonia
Elina Born & Stig Rästa
Goodbye To Yesterday
4:az: Azerbaijan
Elnur Huseynov
Hour Of The Wolf
5:es: Spain
Edurne
Amanecer
6:by: Belarus
Uzari & Maimuna
Time
7:it: Italy
Il Volo
Grande Amore
8:ie: Ireland
Molly Sterling
Playing With Numbers
9:no: Norway
Mørland & Debrah Scarlett
A Monster Like Me
10:sl: Slovenia
Maraaya
Here For You
11:ro: Romania
Voltaj
De La Capăt (All Over Again)
12:ru: Russia
Polina Gagarina
A Million Voices
13:cz: Czech Republic
Marta Jandová & Václav Noid Bárta
Hope Never Dies
14:al: Albania
Elhaida Dani
I'm Alive
15:gr: Greece
Maria Elena Kiriakou
One Last Breath
16:rs: Serbia
Bojana Stamenov
Beauty Never Lies
17:lt: Lithuania
Monika Linkytė & Vaidas Baumila
This Time
18:ge: Georgia
Nina Sublatti
Warrior
19:fr: France
Lisa Angell
N'oubliez Pas
20:me: Montenegro
Knez
Adio
21:ch: Switzerland
Mélanie René
Time To Shine
22:mk: FYR Macedonia
Daniel Kajmakoski
Autumn Leaves
23:is: Iceland
María Ólafsdóttir
Unbroken
24:mt: Malta
Amber
Warrior
25:nl: Netherlands
Trijntje Oosterhuis
Walk Along
26:de: Germany
Ann Sophie
Black Smoke
27:cy: Cyprus
Giannis Karagiannis
One Thing I Should Have Done
28:be: Belgium
Loïc Nottet
Rhythm Inside
29:sm: San Marino
Anita Simoncini & Michele Perniola
Chain Of Light
30:md: Moldova
Eduard Romanyuta
I Want Your Love
31:uk: United Kingdom
Electro Velvet
Still In Love With You
32:dk: Denmark
Anti Social Media
The Way You Are
33:pt: Portugal
Leonor Andrade
Há Um Mar Que Nos Separa
34:lv: Latvia
Aminata
Love Injected
35:au: Australia
Guy Sebastian
Tonight Again
36:pl: Poland
Monika Kuszyńska
In The Name Of Love
37:fi: Finland
Pertti Kurikan Nimipäivät
Aina Mun Pitää
38:hu: Hungary
Boggie
Wars For Nothing
39:am: Armenia
Genealogy
Face The Shadow
40:at: Austria
The Makemakes
I Am Yours

Anything can change...

niko

Banned
I made a video for my top 40. You can seee it here. I wont mind if you give it a thumbs up ;)

Kairit

This is painful actually. It's that time on the Eurovision timeline where I like all of the songs so I get really confused when I have to put a song very low - because I'm like, I love it, why do I do this??! But oh well. Some songs just are better than others, I guess. :D I also change my mind a looot and I don't really know why some songs are lower than others, but I have gone ahead and given very long explanations anyway, lmao.

I only rate the songs and songs only.. Not the country and how they've done before or how they've improved or whatever, not the performance, not the video, not how well they sing or how their voices are and not how well I want the song to do. Normally I construct my top by which songs I want to listen to the most and which the least and also just how much I personally like it and which ones are to my taste and stand out for me the most in a positive way.

1. :no: An absolutely fantastic song. I have over-listened to it a while ago now, but it's the best song in the contest hands down. Everything is just perfect about it.
2. :be: This one definetly stands out. I love that they are bringing something different and modern to this year and this seems like a sure qualifier. It's definetly a very well produced cool, catchy and enjoyable song with a memorable melody. But I do truly love Lorde's music as well.. And this is kind of too similar to it and that kind of took maybe something away from this song at first, perhaps, but now I don't mind. I hope he nails the live performance and this could go places. Love it!!! It's the only song right now that I listen to every day. Thank you, Belgium!! You were my last place last year, but this year it's a complete 180.
3. :it: Almost as exquisite and fantastic as Norway, I don't really like the dramatic refrain, but this one also deserves to win!
4. :sl: They called it indie pop, well I love indie pop! Even though I didn't like this one too much at first, it definetly growed on me fast. A very-very good effort and a catchy song with quality that you'll always enjoy listening to. It's an easy, flowy listen. Obviously people enjoy it a lot, same goes for me. Slovenia, Sweden and Belgium win the "cool" award of the year for me. Thanks for being modern and getting with the program.

↑ Those 4 songs are absolute goldmines!! I would like any one of them to win.

--------------------------------
5. :lv: I have praised this one enough. It used to be my definite favourite, but I have found that I don't really like listening to this one as much anymore, so it has dropped a bit.. But I still love it! Amazing, modern, alternative, the complete package. It's a bit hard to reach though essentially meaning it's a bit hard to listen to and get into compared to Slovenia for example, so I don't know how the general public will react to this. But it deserves a good place.
6. :es: A gorgeous powerful song with a gorgeous atmosphere that stands out as well. The music is not exactly my type, but this has a strong place in my top 10 and I like it a lot.
7. :se: I was not exactly a fan of this, but you know, it is an amazing good quality song. I adore the verses!! The refrain is a bit too generic-radio-disco-pop-ish for my taste, but.. It deserves to be in the top 10.
8. :dk: Don't understand the overwhelming hate for this song. It's pretty much the only song this year I liked from the first listen and from the very first notes. It's very catchy and makes me very happy. Something light like this and yet also something more rock-ish is very needed in this competition, they are the only band besides Finland! The 60s feeling also makes it stand out in my eyes with the female backing singers and so on. I also just adore the bridge. But I suppose I understand when people say they are annoyed by this.
9. :at: It's like a delicious mix between The Beatles and Elton John. It may be a bit boring and perhaps underwhelming and nothing essentially special, but I love it!! A very very charming pleasant quality song that is tasteful and yet catches your eye. Very up my alley. This could actually do very well, because I'm sure there are plenty of fans for this sort of tune all over the world as well.
10. :uk: I have promised myself this would stay in my top 10. It's an awesome special song and I'm glad it's different and tries to be different. In the midst of all of the boring droopy generic songs, this is definetly a fun shining star. This has actually helped a lot in making my top 10, helps me keep the songs that I truly love and find interesting and that stand out in the top 10. It's one of the only songs that I immediately wanted to listen to at least 10 times in a row after I first heard it so it has appeal! It may be silly, but people will remember this one, and positively.

11. :de: An awesome song with a bit of edge and character. It has strength to it and a different kind of tune from other songs, which might help it do well. Very enjoyable and has quality.
12. :ie: I kind of.. don't know what to do with this one sometimes. When it starts I go, "I love this one!!" in my head but then it kind of falls flat and gets boring. The song stays pretty much the same the whole song which is a no-no for me and doesn't have much of a refrain and momentum.. But it's essentially too good and pleasant to put it lower. A very good song.
13. :by: I just like it. Catchy, groovy, nice. Nothing especially outstanding, but definetly one of the better ones, it doesn't fall flat in any way and has a lot of enjoyable elements to it. A good effort!!
14. :au: Nothing bad to say about this one, nothing overly praising at the same time though. This song's just there. It's great.
15. :ch: I like it a lot. It's one of the few edgier songs this year and something more interesting, nice vibe. Very enjoyable, but can be kind of annoying, the lyrics especially.
16. :lt: It's sweet, cute, catchy, with great energy. I like it. It's missing a lot to make it a great song though when you listen to the studio version and it can get obnoxious since yeah, the energy and happiness and rainbows don't ever really stop. But they stand out very well for me.
17. :mk: I'm not sure if I like the final version or previous version more. But the lyrics are very good and I think the song is pretty sweet and beautiful, I enjoy it a lot for whatever reason I guess. Nothing that much amazing to it, but it appeals to me.
18. :pt: I have tried so hard to love this. I love the start and the verses, but then the refrain comes and then everything comes and it falls flat. But.. A good effort, it has a good pleasant vibe as well. I like rock so I automatically gravitate to more rock-ish songs. I can't not like this one.
19. :mt: The revamp made it a lot better than it was, the verses are veery good and very nicely atmospheric and pleasant thanks to it! The adding of instruments really works well for this song and brings a lot of quality. It's not exactly to my taste, but I have started to enjoy it very much. But I did use to hate this and still, it's not a pop song I'd usually listen to.
20. :ru: Sappy, cheesy, doesn't have the best lyrics, sure.. But it has quality to it so and a good melody and tune, I like it.
21. :am: I enjoy it. I think they'll charm the stage and the song has an interesting concept. I love the different voices and various different parts. It just doesn't work quite enough for me though, but it is interesting. A valid and pleasant effort!
22. :nl: I used to love this one, but now it has gotten get more and more annoying and boring, so it has dropped pretty
drastically. The repetitiveness didn't use to bother be, but now it does. But I still like it, it's a nice very well done pop song nevertheless. I love the bridge and the guitar in the song, it has a certain pleasant vibe overall which I dig. :)
23. :ge: It's awesome and something different and the revamp did good for it. The beginning takes my breath away with the video, but.. not much to enjoy as the song goes on, too rough and raw for me and the a-bit-unpleasant-ness is pretty much the same all the way through and veeery repetitive, which is a big no-no for me, so tiring. But I can see why people like it and I wish this one all the best, I just don't enjoy it as much as I could maybe. But ain't a bad song and it stands out, I like it's straight-forwardness and gloomyness. This could get far.
24. :cy: It's a charming little lullaby-song, but gets easily boring and I'm not eager to listen to it anymore. Used to like it a lot, but it has fallen drastically in my top as well. But nothing against this one, still like it enough. Love the violins in the background etc.
25. :al: It's good, but.. Idk, doesn't quite work for me. Too standard of a pop song. I haven't ever listened to it all the way through. :? Good effort, I appreciate the quality, but nothing interesting. You'll get everything you need to get about it with half of the song and that's it, nothing there for me. But it's a solid song and there's nothing bad or annoying about it, so it's higher in my top.
26. :fr: I love the start a lot.. But over-all as it gets on... ehhh. I don't like the structure and build-up of the song, it's very predictable and makes it even more old-fashioned than it is.
27. :is: I would love if they used the magical verses more. The refrain repeating is just the epitome of annoying. I just can't stand it. It's a good song, but very shallow. ;S But the freaking few-second verse pulls it up for me, a bit.
28. :az: I think I've only listened to this one once? But I listened to it now, and, ugh.. I really don't want to listen to it again. I don't even know my problem with this one, but it's good enough for 28th place. Just a too in-your-face-dramatic-not-my-taste-at-all song I guess..
29. :il: Well, it's a strange strong, and not my type of strange. I appreciate it for what it is, and I see people enjoy it, I'm glad. I also enjoy it! But still. I do appreciate the energy though, it stands out and is something different. This is my second "UK" in a way in this top. Below this are mostly songs that don't really have any parts that I really love and get really boring or are just bad.

30. :sm: Lmao, this one is hilarious hahaha! But it's so bad it's good, I genuinely dig it, it's enjoyable. It's the highest I can put it though.
31. :ro: I have listened to this very little, but um.. I don't know. Very, generic, I don't see anything special in this song and it
doesn't have that much quality in my eyes. I feel like I have heard something exactly like this before. But it's a nice listen I suppose and I like the atmosphere/vibe of the song, makes me happy. At least it gets going and has an easily listenable flow, gets stuck in your head.
32. :cz: I don't know. I love it, but yet again at the same time I don't want to put it higher. Too old-fashioned standard Eurovision duet I suppose.
33. :pl: It's nice and I do like it, but it drags out and is boring and too standard. Not really up my alley. Once again, it has the kind of build-dup that kind of annoys me.
34. :hu: Sweet, mellow.. But boring and cliche and I don't think I've listened to this all the way through more than two times, don't like to touch this one. I get very bored and annoyed, but who knows, maybe it will stand out nevertheless. I love it if I have to listen to max 20 seconds of it.
35. :me: Nah.. Not my thing and not something I want to see in Eurovision anymore. (At the same time I do actually like it though and I'm not that against Balkan ballads, so I don't know)
36. :gr: Boring and unremarkable. I've heard this kind of formulative, uninspired and uninnovative ballad a million times before in Eurovision, no more please! It's not to my taste at all. The ending works, but most of the song is just dull. But it's pleasant enough and not necessarily bad quality so I stand listening to it at least. The ending is good. Could do without this one though. (Also have started to like this nevertheless)
37. :rs: Mnneehh.. Reminds me of 00's Eurovision trash and it doesn't have too much of quality to it in my eyes. I don't like the English version and it should've stayed in Serbian. Just not something I would want to usually listen to, by far. :? But it has some positive energy, at least..
38. :md: Cheap with terrible lyrics. Nothing exciting or special about this song. Oh, Moldova.. I know you can do better, I
believe in you!! Kinda want to hum along to it though and at least it's not terribly boring, buut.. I usually don't touch this one, nor I ever will.
39. :fi: Well, it just ain't pleasant at all, but I appreciate it. There just isn't almost anything that would make me want
to willingly listen to it though, it's also just all the same, which I usually don't like at all. I love rock, but punk is not for me.

oh and about :ee:.. didn't really want to put in my top once again, because I am Estonian, and biased because of that. but of course I love it even though I have over-listened and over-heard it so much that it doesn't really do anything for me anymore.. but if I wasn't Estonian, it would still probably be in my Top 5.

Joyride

It's sooo difficult for me this year, there have never been so many good songs!

My Top 10
- - - - -

01 Sweden
02 Azerbaijan
03 Norway
04 Macedonia
05 Czech Republic
06 Belgium
07 Ireland
08 Italy
09 Spain
10 Austria