Contact us

Post the craziest things you can imagine (about eurovision)

Lupus

Piece of Wonk
Given how I used to feel about Eurovision, I would have said me being present at Eurovision one year... Not anymore thanks to some [MENTION=14007]lavieenrose[/MENTION]!

So now, well I suppose a last place contestant coming back and winning the following year would be quite a surprise!

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member

tuorem

Wasn't going to do that after 2012? But Sweden won, so he stayed.

I didn't know that. It is what we call bad luck (for us) :mrgreen:
As much as I dislike him, I acknowledge he's very into his job and always wants the best for his country.

Chorizo

The singer is pregnant and her water breaks on stage. Nobody notices because everyone thinks it's a special effect.

The singer is pregnant and goes into labor on stage. Nobody notices because the song is so bad.

The singer is pregnant and delivers her baby on stage. She is disqualified because all performers must be at least 16 years old.

Carrie

:uk: - :en:, :sc:, :wale:,
Northern%20Ireland.png
Jersey.png
Isle%20of%20Man.png
&
Guernsey.png
each getting their own entry then forming a mega voting block.

Edward

This is crazy in the sense of the idea being nearly impossible to materalize, I suppose.

But I had another idea today in this period of PED...what if the EBU opened a Eurovision channel available 365 days of a year? On the grid, we could see how the artists of the last edition would be faring post-contest (like broadcast of live gigs, news, etc.) and also all national finals could be transmitted in this same channel at equally decent quality for all. I'm sure content wouldn't be missing...besides what I already mentioned, there are 60 years of history to be revisited, countless artists, etc.
I suppose such an idea hasn't gone through yet become of budget reasons. Also having 40+ broadcasters agreeing to the same terms on the most varied topics would be a hard task. Then there's some people that feel that Eurovision should be just like Christmas, "once a year otherwise not so special anymore".

But these things aside I don't see why a Eurovision channel should not exist. I mean, there are 24/7 channels of nearly everything you can think of these days...meditation, fishing, bull fighting (!), etc.

Would be nice if an international TV channel like this could ever become a reality.

cegs5

- Armenia gives Azerbaijan 12 points (jury and televote)
- Azerbaijan gives Armenia 12 points (jury and televote)
- Audience in the arena 100 % straight.
- A country from Oceania taking part...wait :?

Alaska49

• Ukraine, Greece, Russia, Azerbaijan and Romania failing to qualify and San Marino, Monaco, Andorra, Czech Republic and Slovakia qualifying instead of them.
this actually happened!!! psychic douze points for you

cooliohulio

Using the new voting system, a country gets zero in the jury, but wins by a landslide in the televote. Can also work the other way around.

Chorizo

Using the new voting system, a country gets zero in the jury, but wins by a landslide in the televote. Can also work the other way around.

#Poland2017

jimijoop

Banned
Andorra returns next year, sending Mirela internally, they winning, the contest will be in Barcelona and Toni Prieto & RTVE will be triggered

FreeFair

But come on, we've had the longest shameful run so far. If it was my country winning, it'd really be one of the craziest ESC things to ever happen ;)

Haha yeah how crazy would that be.Especially with some kind of Jazz ballad.

Alaska49

That one would suck to see but how about an artist collapsing mid-performance due to health problems.
mikolas collapsed post-rehearsal....? i mean this one was quite close

Haverdge

Azerbaijan giving Armenia 12 points -- or any points for that matter.

Top Bottom