Contact us

Post the craziest things you can imagine (about eurovision)

EscGeek

Veteran
here are mine! which one is most likely to happen?:lol:

Singer named Georgia from the state of Georgia representing the country of Georgia with the song "Georgia"
One person representing his/her country at Eurovision,Junior Eurovision,Turkvision,Intervision and ABU TV song festival
The winning song recieving 6 points or less from all countries
Eurovision edition with the returning artists only
Well trained animals representing a country (monkey,dog and a bird for ex)

Terence

^^^LOL I love all those points!

One country receiving ALL the 12 points, or else 13-14 countries score and the rest finish with nill points
An artist selected to represent two or three countries in the same year (can that happen?)
A huge choreography (a la Ukraine) involving water causes the next performer to slip down and of course a bitch fight will take place on stage
The first performance finishes first, the second finishes second, third finishes third etc all the way to 25/26th finishing last.
An artist stops halfway through the song, admitting he/she has no chance, and leaves the stage for the next song.

I must go to sleep :lol:

henhu

• Winning song receiving less than 100 points and last place more than 90 points.
• A country qualifying for the final with less than 20 points.
• Alexander Rybak, Loreen and Conchita Wurst returning in the same year.
• Major huge favourite flop and shocking dark horse win (example: ''Euphoria'' coming last and ''Euro Neuro'' winning)
• Ukraine, Greece, Russia, Azerbaijan and Romania failing to qualify and San Marino, Monaco, Andorra, Czech Republic and Slovakia qualifying instead of them.

Edward

But come on, we've had the longest shameful run so far. If it was my country winning, it'd really be one of the craziest ESC things to ever happen ;)

Terence

But come on, we've had the longest shameful run so far. If it was my country winning, it'd really be one of the craziest ESC things to ever happen ;)
Yeah, too bad Finland abandoned you there... if they did it, you can do it!
Are there any monster-rockers in Portugal?

Edward

Not that I know about :mrgreen:

Well, there used to be Comme Restus, they wore crazier costumes than Lordi. I remember they had a priest on the guitars and the blue power ranger for main vocalist. But musically they were not in the same league as Lordi at all. The lyrical content was much more graphic and the sound also much heavier :cool: They were good fun.

I really don't think I'll see my country winning Eurovision during this lifetime xcry1

Crazy thing:

A performer is disliked so badly that it gets thrown those thousand flags from different countries that we keep seeing being waved during the whole transmission.

Salmon

A fight starts in the audience, the weapons are inflatable Israeli hammers.

Israel withdraws, suddenly the whole Arab world joins ESC at once.

The EBU executives decide Qatar hosts next Eurovision.

The EBU Secretary General makes homophobic statements, thus all gays decide to boycott ESC and the fanbase is suddenly decimated.

Berlin actually gets to host the whole thing once.

Dria Kiznr represents Liechtenshtein.

Someone from this forum enters an NF, wins it, wins Eurovision, wins our hearts xlove

NemesisNick

An artist stops halfway through the song, admitting he/she has no chance, and leaves the stage for the next song.
The nearest we've ever got to that was Sverre Kjelsberg and Mattis Hætta, representing Norway with "Sámiid Ædnan" in 1980. Half way through, the lead singer suddenly stopped singing and his partner entered and started yodelling, then the lead singer yodelled along with him, and sung a few more odd words in with the yodelling. Weird to say the least. Thankfully they continued until the end and were applauded. Hardly surprising they finished 16th out of 19 songs with just 15 points!

IncognitoGH

Engelbert Humperdinck wins for the UK and he gets so drunk at the after party that he declares his love for Bonnie Tyler

zoyuxi

- Someone sings notes so high or so low, you can't even hear them! (Though the dogs might get agitated.)

- Someone sings a song incorporating all the languages of Europe

- Weird Al collabs with someone to represent a country

- Video game simulation on stage

- One note song (eg, every note in a song is an E)

- A song incorporating both rap and opera

And on a more tragic note:
- Someone dies on stage right in the middle of their performance.

- Or, someone gets severely injured, and people call an ambulance. Performances get put on hold.

EscGeek

Veteran
one of the winners returns and wins again with the song that has the same title
someone invades the stage fully naked...like in football matches
the singer starts caughing or burping

Terence

The nearest we've ever got to that was Sverre Kjelsberg and Mattis Hætta, representing Norway with "Sámiid Ædnan" in 1980. Half way through, the lead singer suddenly stopped singing and his partner entered and started yodelling, then the lead singer yodelled along with him, and sung a few more odd words in with the yodelling. Weird to say the least. Thankfully they continued until the end and were applauded. Hardly surprising they finished 16th out of 19 songs with just 15 points!

But wasn't that part of the song's weird structure??

Awful song and staging!!!!

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar
Top Bottom