Admin Schmadmin
Staff member

GRAND FINAL LIVE

DAY 1 - 16 LIVE STREAMS

Last edited by a moderator:

Trece

Han Hazretleri
Staff member
i'm going to be hated for what i'm about to say, but let's go. i think that, based on the growing reactions Maneskin got over the past few days, is only due to the eurofandom hyping it up.

let me tell you that if italy doesn't win (and they most probably won't imho), the winner will get such a HUGE backlash
U are just over obsessed with France win that give us theories every 1 hour. Just enjoy show, all of France İtaly and Ukraine great and would be worthy winners 😉

soulm8

Inb4 the jury support the turbo folk songs and the televote support the ballads in the final ! 😀😀😀

GermanBango

But this year France has no staging at all!
U are just over obsessed with France win that give us theories every 1 hour. Just enjoy show, all of France İtaly and Ukraine great and would be worthy winners 😉
tenor.gif

Also France won the press poll today (Italy on 4) - Talking about "hyping an entry up" xheat

soulm8

I seriously think we should get a random order. But can we talk about fairness when we have countries who are in the final because of money!?

Grinch

What was wrong tho? Sound pretty solid
But i guess everyone could lose some entusiam after being favorite and out perform 1st means they lose a chance to win..
Nothing's wrong, it was just ok. I was expecting more maybe.

Citelis

Both 2018 and 2019 had very unexpected jury winner. Maybe Belgium could do the same this year?

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Top Bottom