Post Eurovision Discussion

Matt

Admin Schmadmin
Staff member

GRAND FINAL LIVE

DAY 1 - 16 LIVE STREAMS

Last edited by a moderator:

Gitte

Rip the €1.50 I spent on Australia, Slovenia and North Macedonia. (The app didn't work, telling me to install a new version to then say it's already installed)

ekzuu

And I'm sorry.. Belgium qualified? I reallly didn't expect that. At least I have a song in final to go to bathroom & kitchen so win-win lolz

Loindici

Veteran

ag89

Excellent show. Everyone deserved to qualify, but the fact Croatia didn't make it is really shocking.... Azerbaijan was one of the highlights, it was so hot.

Russia and Malta + Ukraine were top 3 for me

again... no comment for Sweden.

Iker

Veteran
Happy for :ua: & :il: qualifying. As I predicted after the live performances :ro: & :ie: did NQ. I am gutted for Albina & Croatia. I thought it was a borderline before the rehearsals. I think it ended up visually too similar to Israel (while also being a pop entry musically) and Eden Alene clearly outclassed Albina vocally - probably cancelling her somewhat.

I hated :no: but I knew they'd qualify as it is a very classic Eurovision over the top entry, one of the few such this year and his vocals were on point and the act looked slick visually (even if not in my taste at all). Absolutely blah about Sweden qualifying albeit I am at least pretty confident it will not do well in the GF after seeing & hearing that here.

Last edited:

Malagant

FSC Admin
Staff member
Well done :nl: The Netherlands with Semi 1, was fun to watch! xcheer

I guessed 8 qualifiers, was uncertain about the last 2 (Israel and Belgium).

Congrats to Norway! Am not a big fan of either the song or artist (or stage show) this year but always nice to see Norway in the final xup

My favourites tonight were:

:az: Azerbaijan - Winner of the night for me, great song and great perfomance! xcheer
:cy: Cyprus - Another very good performance and song

Looking foward to Semi 2 xup

lacrymea

One of the few times I actually warmed to Australia and they don't make it. I would happily trade Australia and Slovenia with the bops. Romania was on my top 10, I really liked the song, but that performance was hell.

Yazy

My prediction (in order of appearance):

:lt:
:ru:
:cy:
:no:
:hr: (fingers crossed here)
:be:
:il:
:az:
:ua:
:mt:

Some impressions:
Israel and Ukraine absolutely smashed it IMO!
Belgium is a big surprise! Before this it was not even on my radar.
Azerbaijan and Malta performances I found somewhat tame in the first part but the final minute of their act was very impactful.

Also, good luck to Albina! xcheerxcheerxcheer
Okay.

So I predicted 9/10 qualifiers!
(us being the unlucky ones :()

Albina definitely left bigger impression on me than Tusse did, but then again, I did consider Sweden to be kinda 50/50 and not exactly chanceless.

I really hope that Albina and her team keep up a positive spirit.
Because this to me is of one our eliminations where we really have nothing to be ashamed of. :)

Top Bottom