Post Eurovision Discussion

Matt

Admin Schmadmin
Staff member

GRAND FINAL LIVE

DAY 1 - 16 LIVE STREAMS

Last edited by a moderator:

ekzuu

God I loooove Switzerland's song, but I don't know if I'm fan of the staging, it's definitely very out-there. And I'm not sure if it fits. I still can see it winning though!

esc87fan

Day 7 press poll results...

1. :bg:
2. :pt: :eek:
3. :ch:
4. :al:
5. :fi:
6. :dk:
7. :lv:
8. :ge:

mauve

Veteran
The staging from Switzerland is great, but for ANOTHER song. What on earth should this symbolize what he is singing? It looks to clean and polished, there is nothing emotional about it anymore. If this should be a contender for winning, I will be screaming!

Ezio

Veteran
I didn't find the Portuguese clip stunning and I feel like the hype is inflated. But given that only Bulgaria had a great staging, someone has to run up by nature.

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
That 'dance' or whatever it is Gjon does is weird as hell. SJB well and truly sabotaged Switzerland, she gives and she takes away.

Ezio

Veteran
I am kinda gutted for Switzerland. And I have no idea who is gonna win now. Italy and France are not for me, but I am fine with a Big 5 victory after 11 years to keep them interested.

FoxOfShadows

Everything about the Swiss clip is good except for those movements. Like without the weird hand gestures at the start of the clip, I think it works. Hopefully the delegation will see the response and get him to time it down just a little. That might be why they picked this clip to show tbh

Gitte

I love swissie and can't watch the snippet yet, y'all are making me anxious. I loved the previous staging snippet though, maybe i like it.

esc87fan

Arcade staging would have been too predictable, same with standing in front of a starscape. Maybe Gjon is saving his best for when it really counts, until we see the full package we can't simply judge its chances by a 30-second clip

Top Bottom