Matt

Admin Schmadmin
Staff member

GRAND FINAL LIVE

DAY 1 - 16 LIVE STREAMS

Last edited by a moderator:

musicfan

The fact that 4! country in a row got 0 points, was shocking! :oops:
But if you know something isn't a contender why vote for it I guess. So it's mainly a battle between those that are thought to be the contenders. It will make the vote less interesting though.

Ezio

Veteran
SF 1

1st :mt: 325
2nd :ua: 267
3rd :ru: 225
4th :lt: 203
5th :il: 192
6th :cy: 170
7th :se: 142
8th :az: 138
9th :be: 117
10th :no: 115
11th :hr: 110
12th :ro: 85
13th :sl: 44
14th :au: 28
15th :mk: 23
16th :ie: 20

midnightsun

Veteran
My resume:

I like Italy‘s song and I wanted them to win but not in first place.

What me bothers is is that a song wins that is so much lower in the juries.

It wouldn’t have been fair if Switzerland won although I really wanted him to do so but he was lower in the public.

Imho the only fair winner tonight would have been France being 2nd in both although the song wasn’t exactly my cup of tea.

Also I didn’t like how bored Italy played with their phones when the camera showed them.

So it’s ok that they‘re winning but they‘‘ll be definitely not my favourite winner.

Betwixt Tales

But if you know something isn't a contender why vote for it I guess. So it's mainly a battle between those that are thought to be the contenders. It will make the vote less interesting though.
I voted for Germany. I was really entertained and enjoyed their stage show. :)

hawadharma

Also I didn’t like how bored Italy played with their phones when the camera showed them.
Exactly my thought. I don't expect them to be super polite or act plastic, but general public manners need to be observed.
Once I saw one of the members (I don't know their names) just laying down with his legs on the couch.

I mean....

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
You send vote for the winner, be proud xheat

it will probably be the closest i'll get to voting for a winner so i'll take it. :lol:

Carian

I KNEW IT! DAMN BE OUR STUPID JURY! SLOVENIAN JURY IS AT FAUL THAT ALBINA DID NOT GO TO THE FINALS!

Slovenian televote gave maximum 12 points to Croatia and our stupid jury ONLY 7. If they gave her maximum 12 points she would be at least in tie with Albania!

IDIOTIC JURIES!

mauve

Veteran
@mauve Is you still alive?

I can't believe Italians finally won! I'm not a fan of the song myself, but the performance was super convincing and totally understand why people wanted something different after the shitty year we've been through.
It's good to have another winner that's not pop music and that's in national language.

xheart
I am still alive, but my bottle with Irish Cream isn't. RIP. The moment Italy won, my hands went up high and somehow I hit the bottle and it landed on the ground. The rest of it on my carpet. :ROFLMAO: I don't care ... my heart is full of Adrenaline right now, I still acn't grasp that Italy really won. After the Jury result I started to doubt. I am just so happy I just can'T!!!!!

Thank you to everyone who voted for Maneskin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom