Matt

Admin Schmadmin
Staff member

GRAND FINAL LIVE

DAY 1 - 16 LIVE STREAMS

Last edited by a moderator:

Ezio

Veteran
Michael Buchinger claims that Europeans are jealous of Spaniards because they are sexy af and therefore dont deserve to win Eurovision ... lol

JChan

I hope they only put the camera on the countries that score within the top ten of televoting, regardless of their jury score.

heke1988

It would had been funny, if Finland and Portugal had got same half of Grand Final and their order would be after another: I would liked first Portugal, which sings about "Love Is On My Side" and then Finland, which sings about "Dark Side".

Last edited:

John1

2 marcel besançon awards for barbara and 1 for gjon!!!

soulm8

The bookies keep killing Bulgaria. Sweden now even in front of us. 😂🤣 Close this already now cause if they keep it open i see us at 26 place real soon, those idiots 🤣

Iker

Veteran
Oh, like almost every song that didn't make my personal top. 10 :lol:
Which was the worst? I can't think of any horror from that year off the top of my head. I guess the bad ones were also simultaneously forgettable. Whereas the horrors of :bg: 2009 everything (I remember laughing though at it, and I rewatched that recently too and it was as hilariously bad & OTT staged as I remember that!) and :uk: 2007 & 2010 still sometimes haunt me.

John1

The bookies keep killing Bulgaria. Sweden now even in front of us. 😂🤣 Close this already now cause if they keep it open i see us at 26 place real soon, those idiots 🤣
bookies keep betting on the frontrunners (including us) 'till the close of the show, since they don't have any idea on whom to bet tbh

Loindici

Veteran
I'm awake! Good luck to you all!! xhug

Loindici

Veteran
Michael Buchinger claims that Europeans are jealous of Spaniards because they are sexy af and therefore dont deserve to win Eurovision ... lol

They deserve to win the whole world xheat

Iker

Veteran
My partner agreed I can ignore him for 5 hours and watch it online. I can tune in on TV only to find out the voting numbers.

It's an agreement, I guess. 😁
I asked my mum again to watch with me but she said no again, ugh. I wish I had anyone to watch it with!

Ezio

Veteran
Top Bottom