Norway
Israel
Ukraine
Belgium
Lithuania
Russia

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar
The only good Johnny Logan ever did for Eurovision was introducing the world to the iconic Linda Martin xheat

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Just some thoughts...

Slovenia was stunning. I’m going to be so upset if Ana misses after a performance like that especially as quite a few were off tonight.

Cyprus was AMAZING. Just such a shame I don’t like the song more but gosh, fabulous staging and Elena has charisma in buckets. Same can be said for Croatia. Both impressed me visually.

Tix I thought was super charming. I think he’s through. My mum liked him. Says it all. Bless.

I’m worried for Azerbaijan. I don’t think the final 30 seconds save the staging but fingers crossed I’m wrong here as the song is very catchy and enjoyable. Every other bop was giving it more though... but then Mata Hari >>>>>> the other bops.

Macedonia might surprise... gave me shock qualifier vibes during the performance. Staging was memorable and the vocal was strong.

Chrisiam

Okay, the BBC are taking the piss now. They keep cutting back from their stupid sketches to the interval stuff but cutting it short so they can do more sketches.

Loindici

Veteran
It's 2021 and AVROTROS still drags John Lundvik to filth

"How not to win, but still shine?"

Be Italy. 🤣🤣🤣

Though we are changing this in 2021, after semi 1 I see them now slaying everybody to oblivion

soulm8

Damn, Arcade still the best Winner for me! ❤️❤️❤️

AlekS

Veteran
Judging from our reactions in the web, Ukraine will give the highest points to Azerbaijan, Malta, Cyprus & Lithuania. Croatia, Belgium & Russia can receive televoting points as well.

*I'm still shooketh & barely breathing crying mess* :cry:xheart xdance2

Top Bottom