Staff member
zOeHxrq.png

mu9kJ2i.png

Portugal's WV History

Last edited by a moderator:

EurovisionSmile

Veteran
re: Portugal - WV07 - NATIONAL FINAL

xwave Well I had to write something here, right? :lol: Hum, well, I'm almost sure of what I'm going to send, but it's something I love and not something I expect to win, be top 10, or even to qualify xrofl2

EurovisionSmile

Veteran

I would held a NF, it would be funny to know what people think about the songs I have in mind. On the other hand it could be bad if they hated all the songs xrofl3 I wouldn't feel that motivated to go any farther in the contest :lol:

So, could someone just start helping me fill this thread with posts? xrollinglol :lol:

EurovisionSmile

Veteran

One of these artists will be representing Portugal in the first edition of the Worldvision Contest. The songs that have been chosen for you to listen aren't obviously the ones that will compete for Portugal, in case the band or singer is chosen. It's only for you to know more about their musical style.

The first possibility was a band from the 00's. It doesn't exist anymore and the main singer is now involved in another famous Portuguese project called 'Amor Electro'

1. Donna Maria - 'Vinho do Porto' The song is a cover from a song from 1983's NF originally sung by Carlos Paião, the singer of the 1981 Portuguese entry 'Play-back'

Donna Maria - vinho do porto (live) - YouTube

AdelAdel

Rita Guerra the best of the 4. IMO, the Portuguese language doesn't sound good in ballads :?

EurovisionSmile

Veteran

I thanked you for your feedback not for praising Rita :p :p I didn't say she's the best of the 3. I've got other songs in mind which could change the whole scene. :D

AdelAdel

It's always a possibility, but I will certainly send Portuguese songs in Portuguese too :lol: But who knows I won't start with a song which is sung in English this time xshrug I have no idea ...

I don't know, the Portuguese language doesn't sound good to ear, in my opinion. It's only listenable in up-tempo songs.

Top Bottom