WorldVision Mod
Staff member
zOeHxrq.png

mu9kJ2i.png

Portugal's WV History

Last edited by a moderator:

LakZaNokte

re: Portugal - WV07 - NATIONAL FINAL

portugese sounded rather...harsh to me before, especially when i heard it in brazilian soap operas (:mrgreen:)
now i've gotten used to it and it sounds good :D

EurovisionSmile

Veteran

Now I'm starting to figure the reasons behind Miguel's results in the contest, it's not that the songs aren't good. there might be some prejudice against the language...xthink Hope that isn't the case for most voters, otherwise I won't be long in this contest xrofl3 :p

LakZaNokte

ok, so i listened to the songs, i like 1st and 3rd the most :D

have no idea why are u all liking the last one so much :mrgreen:

AdelAdel

Now I'm starting to figure the reasons behind Miguel's results in the contest, it's not that the songs aren't good. there might be some prejudice against the language...xthink Hope that isn't the case for most voters, otherwise I won't be long in this contest xrofl3 :p

It's not prejudice, you have to consider that some languages sound better to ear and some sound worse for each person. To me, Portuguese, Russian (and other Slavic ex-USSR languages), and to less extent Greek and some of the Southern Slavic languages don't sound good in songs.

EurovisionSmile

Veteran

It's not prejudice, you have to consider that some languages sound better to ear and some sound worse for each person. To me, Portuguese, Russian (and other Slavic ex-USSR languages), and to less extent Greek and some of the Southern Slavic languages don't sound good in songs.

xshrug all languages sound good to me in songs. :roll:

LakZaNokte

Even if ES sends this one to the contest, there's very low chance, I would vote for it.
i can never tell for what i would or wouldn't vote. it depends too much on other songs and ofc, my mood :mrgreen:

EurovisionSmile

Veteran

Even if ES sends this one to the contest, there's very low chance, I would vote for it.

NONO I won't send any of these songs, of course! I like other specific songs from these band/singers, not necessarily these I've posted :lol: Anyway, my favourite song from all I've posted is the first one. xacademic

AdelAdel

NONO I won't send any of these songs, of course! I like other specific songs from these band/singers, not necessarily these I've posted :lol: Anyway, my favourite song from all I've posted is the first one. xacademic

The first one is the worst xrofl3

LakZaNokte

:shock:
another song we both like
:shock:

EurovisionSmile

Veteran

I can only say I will vote for this or that song when I've listened to all of them I suppose... xshrug

But I'm not expecting to get any points from Adel in whatever WORLDVISION's edition xrofl3

Top Bottom