WorldVision Mod
Staff member
zOeHxrq.png

mu9kJ2i.png

Portugal's WV History

Last edited by a moderator:

Marcos C

Portugal is back for WV 176!

I am thankful for the opportunity to serve as a juror for Portugal. As a speaker of the Portuguese language, I feel a special connection to the country.

With the help of RTP, I will be presenting some of the best songs that Portugal has to offer. I look forward to sharing them with you all.

Marcos C

Fernando Daniel makes his WorldVision debut with "Casa." The first time I heard the song was when he performed it live in this year's final of The Voice Kids Portugal with Júlia Machado, the finalist whom he had been mentoring and who would later win the competition. In this beautiful and passionate ballad, Fernando sings, "You are my home."

:pt: WV 176 :pt:
Fernando Daniel - Casa

Last edited:

Marcos C

Thanks again to those of you who voted for Portugal in WV 176. My first participation in WV was a memorable experience.

I have just added my first entry in Portugal's WV History section. Each entry will include the position and the number of points that the song received in the semifinal and, for those that qualify, the final.

Marcos C

Let us go "back and forth" with Cláudia Pascoal, who competed in this year's Festival da Canção.

:pt: WV 177 :pt:
Cláudia Pascoal - Eh Para a Frente, Eh Para Trás

Marcos C

Sara Correia has been singing fado since she was very young. Among her influences is Amália Rodrigues, the legendary fado singer. Sara is a mentor in the current season of The Voice Portugal.

:pt: WV 178 :pt:
Sara Correia - Dizer Não

Marcos C

Thanks to everyone who voted for Portugal during the last three editions of WV. I leave Portugal as the only juror to have a perfect qualification record during his whole time there. I know that the time is short, but we all know that it is not always easy to qualify for the final. You may see my record by clicking the Spoiler button below.

Also, I leave as the only juror of Portugal to have sent all of his songs in Portuguese.

It has been a pleasure to serve as the juror of Portugal. In the next edition of WV, I will be the juror of Finland. I look forward to competing with you all in my new role.

Best wishes, everyone!

Top Bottom