4 2.7%

5 3.4%

10 6.8%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator
flag-800.png

Semra

I don't know what it is with the Mimicat song... I like it a lot. But I get tired of it quickly. I never get tired of Edmundo and Charlie Brown.

Mainshow

Veteran
Oh God, I can already see BBC opting for a Beatles cover for the opening ceremony and all the "acts" have to sing a verse or two whilst they enter the stage and flying their countries´ flags.

Can´t wait for Blanka´s output.

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Not me opening the stream with Salvador singing, lemme turn that absolute dross off straight away.

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
I haven't been closely following this selection so I have no idea if they'd have a chance but I'd be really happy with You Can't Win, Charlie Brown (potential 12 pointer) or Inês Apenas. Like Maro last year, they'd be swooping in right at the last moment to help make what's been a poor year for Eurovision a little bit better for me. I can hope I guess.

mauve

Veteran
Oh God, I can already see BBC opting for a Beatles cover for the opening ceremony and all the "acts" have to sing a verse or two whilst they enter the stage and flying their countries´ flags.

Can´t wait for Blanka´s output.
I want to hear LOTL playing "Lucy in the sky" tbh!

Decayingbooks

I haven't been closely following this selection so I have no idea if they'd have a chance but I'd be really happy with You Can't Win, Charlie Brown (potential 12 pointer) or Inês Apenas. Like Maro last year, they'd be swooping in right at the last moment to help make what's been a poor year for Eurovision a little bit better for me. I can hope I guess.
They could place high with the judges, but I don't see them placing high enough with the public to win

Top Bottom