5 3.4%

10 6.8%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator
flag-800.png

MopManMoss

Veteran
Im tired of people pretending that Festival da Canção isn't one of the best NFs this year because it clearly is, so much quality here and the artists have actually written their songs and arent just given to them by random swedes, you can really tell that these three minutes of music are true extensions of themselves as artists

Decayingbooks

Voodoo Marmalade kinda needed some fun outfits, to make things more interesting, still I like this song a lot

AliceEsc

I'm not so thrilled about Contraste Mudo, but I'll take it over Ai Coração.

Tormento is really good, probably my 3rd favorite.

Mainshow

Veteran
Im tired of people pretending that Festival da Canção isn't one of the best NFs this year because it clearly is, so much quality here and the artists have actually written their songs and arent just given to them by random swedes, you can really tell that these three minutes of music are true extensions of themselves as artists

It´s not meant for the mob (aka general public, pop-loving hardcore fans), that´s why :D

lacrymea

Shit. 38.3* and my temperature is rising again. I hope I can make till the end... this show is amazing so far! Don´t wanna miss it!

Are we going to get jury votes from the Acores and Madeira (and other parts of the country) again?
Yes, we will :) Get better soon.

Mainshow

Veteran
Yeah, I can. But I want to be more strategic. Everyone here is voting for Mimicat :-/

Oh, I will wait for her performance to judge her fairly (and while I still enjoy the act very much - I think I´ve made my point pretty clear in this thread - We both agree.. she´s not the best choice for Portugal this year)... but I´ll "accept" her if she turns out to be the televoting winner, of course.

Decayingbooks

It was way better than in the semifinal, but I still fell the staging lacks the strength present in the song

Top Bottom