Nothing more that I can say
Says it in a better way

Nothing more that I can say
Says it in a better way

I’ve tried, alright
But it’s killing me inside
Thought you’d be by my side always

Hamsterwheel

I was unsure from the rehearsal clip, but boy was I wrong! It was the best staging of it that I have seen...

GermanBango

Doing fairly well on Itunes. :love:

Edit: I just rewatched the performance and oh boi, it was really magical. Even MARO seemed a bit overwhelmed. I would just love to see this finishing Top 10.

Last edited:

Ajeje Brazorf

This song is growing so much that I think it will become one of my favourite portuguese entries ever in the history of the competition by the end of the contest. I'm listening on repeat since yesterday. Everything is just so stunningly beautiful in their performance: the harmonies, how they staged it, how they deliever the emotions, the song itself. I really can't descibe how much I love this entry and it wasn't even between my favourites on first listenings. Now it certainly is.

Last edited:

hijirio

Veteran
Boring

Pretends to be sophisticated but is in fact just a void half-ass sung poem.

But hey, Portugal has sent this style to the contest 10 times before and even in 2071 they will still be sending it again and again xshrug

#bye

Laepo1

Boring

Pretends to be sophisticated but is in fact just a void half-ass sung poem.

But hey, Portugal has sent this style to the contest 10 times before and even in 2071 they will still be sending it again and again xshrug

#bye

Well, its our style and it has been working. I guess the only thing shaking ass music is good for is to NQ. Just like Albania this year.

hijirio

Veteran
Well, its our style and it has been working. I guess the only thing shaking ass music is good for is to NQ. Just like Albania this year.
How shameful to have qualified but still have less than half views compared to Albania.

The result doesnt really matter, at the end of the day Ronela is the one earning them dolla bills 💸

Every second she is earning more and more money, the qualifiers could only wish hahahahaha

Laepo1

How shameful to have qualified but still have less than half views compared to Albania.

The result doesnt really matter, at the end of the day Ronela is the one earning them dolla bills 💸

Every second she is earning more and more money, the qualifiers could only wish hahahahaha

But guess who wont be singing in the final? #bye

Zeus

Now this is what Salvador meant with (a fan of) fast food music.

Everything genuine, well sung and less messy than the trashy trainwreck that was Albania = boring

And afterwards trashtalking and speaking about, eh, views and money..

Typical.

hijirio

Veteran
T
Now this is what Salvador meant with (a fan of) fast food music.

Everything genuine, well sung and less messy than the trashy trainwreck that was Albania = boring

And afterwards trashtalking and speaking about, eh, views and money..

Typical.
This is why we say music is subjective. To me Portugal, Iceland and Switzerland are trashy, messy and trainwreck and we are here to state our personal opinions xshrug

shameless

I have to say the biggest emotion I felt at the end of the performance was just pride.
Proud of having such a beautiful song with such emotional and beautiful lyrics, and so different from everything else on the night representing us.
And so proud of the hard work RTP has been putting on Eurovision lately. They truly are becoming staging kings, elevating great songs left, right and center, who would have thought this would happen a couple of years ago?
I agree with you even though I very often liked PT also prior to their renaissance, which I ironically came with the victory of a very old-fashioned (yet BEAUTIFUL) song. But since 2017 their love for experimental world music really reached another level and I'm all here for it apparently being embraced this year (let's cross fingers this will not fare like O Jardim but I doubt it).

Zeus

Saying that Portugal, Iceland and Switzerland are trashy, messy and a trainwreck is not an opinion. It's just wrong.
Imagine saying Portugal is 'boring' and 'messy' and a 'trainwreck' at the same time. Something isn't logical there, lool.

But yeah, he is just repeating words like young kids do.

hijirio

Veteran
Saying that Portugal, Iceland and Switzerland are trashy, messy and a trainwreck is not an opinion. It's just wrong.
lol ok mr. right

hijirio

Veteran
Top Bottom