Nothing more that I can say
Says it in a better way

Nothing more that I can say
Says it in a better way

I’ve tried, alright
But it’s killing me inside
Thought you’d be by my side always

JamieBrown

This song has everything I often need. A laid-back melody, portuguese language, a haunting beauty of both women and vocals. This so mesmerizing, that everytime I hear it I enjoy the beauty of it. This song doesn't get me down, it makes me appreciate the feeling of sometimes being sad xheart

I do really hope Maro and her backings can connect to the viewers in the all way, as they have the potential for that. This song is no big favourite for sure and I can truly understand why many people do not see enough excitement in it. But I still believe that this can have it's eurovision moment for it's simplicity and beauty, to let the people calm down for 3 minutes in a way, they want to. I really do hope!

ESC94

This song has everything I often need. A laid-back melody, portuguese language, a haunting beauty of both women and vocals. This so mesmerizing, that everytime I hear it I enjoy the beauty of it. This song doesn't get me down, it makes me appreciate the feeling of sometimes being sad xheart

I do really hope Maro and her backings can connect to the viewers in the all way, as they have the potential for that. This song is no big favourite for sure and I can truly understand why many people do not see enough excitement in it. But I still believe that this can have it's eurovision moment for it's simplicity and beauty, to let the people calm down for 3 minutes in a way, they want to. I really do hope!

I agree 100 % with everything you said. xclap

Btw, nice to have you back here. :)

lacrymea

I really like where they're going with this. Simple, yet enchanting and somewhat tribal. A circle of trust. I'm happy :)

JamieBrown

Btw, nice to have you back here. :)

Thought the upcoming ESC in 10 days is reason enough :D

Won't be as active as in the past, but posting my humble opinions about the songs I know is a thing I can do ^^

MAD20

Portugal doing great for the second time in a row with staging, excited to see how it will be live but I have a really good feeling. MARO needs to be in the final!

DanielLuis

I have to say I'm a bit worried about the staging, in particular about the camera shots.
Like, it seems that with the way the backing singers are standing, it will be hard to get closer intimate shots of Maro alone, and I feel like that's kind of a necessity to build up the atmosphere of the song in the first minute before the backing singers join in.
We'll see, I'm hoping for the best.

TB98

Maro and the girls really killed it today. Love the staging and the harmonies sound better than ever.

Sad for Milhanas tho...Hope she gets better.

Hamsterwheel

I am on the fence about the staging, the song is initmate it really should concentrate on Maro only...concentrating on the backing singers makes you lose the intimacy of the song...

goncalovieira

TB98

Milhanas is back. She tested negative for COVID, so she'll back for the Jury rehearsal and semifinal (hopefully final too 😁). Apparently, she was already present at the dress rehearsal.

Top Bottom