Nothing more that I can say
Says it in a better way

Nothing more that I can say
Says it in a better way

I’ve tried, alright
But it’s killing me inside
Thought you’d be by my side always

DanielLuis

600 entries vying for only 4/20 slots in FdC. Seems a little too little to me but we'll see.
Hopefully this time around RTP will actually select the 4 best entries of that groups as well, I have a very hard time believing there weren't much better entries in the open submissions in the past few years than the ones we ended up having go through to the NF.

Ianp16

Is it likely that it will be another 49 years before we see another Portugal win? Or even top 5? It feels like 2017 was a fluke. Praying not because :pt: are one of my favourite nations in ESC

Decayingbooks

Composers of Festival da Canção 2022

Agir
Aurea
Blacci
Cubita
DJ Marfox
Fábia Rebordão
Fado Bicha
FF
Joana Espadinha
Kumpania Algazarra

Continues in next post...

Last edited:

Decayingbooks

Maro
Norton
Os Azeitonas
Pedro Marques
Pepperoni Passion
PZ
Syro
The Mister Driver
Tiago Nogueira (Os Quatro e Meia)
Valas

Note: These are not the songs in the competition, just examples of previous works for each composer

Decayingbooks

At this point we don't know if the composers will be same as the singers, but if Aurea, Agir or Syro will singer their songs they could win easily the top 3 of both public and judges, as they are very big names on the portuguese music scene.The singers and songs will most likely be revealed in January, 1 month before the first semifinal of Festival da Canção.

rasmuslights

Veteran
At this point we don't know if the composers will be same as the singers, but if Aurea, Agir or Syro will singer their songs they could win easily the top 3 of both public and judges, as they are very big names on the portuguese music scene.The singers and songs will most likely be revealed in January, 1 month before the first semifinal of Festival da Canção.

I think it's quite likely that at least 2 of these 3 will also be singers... (IMO)
but Carolina Deslandes didn't win last year and she was a much bigger name than Black Mambas.

Ezio

Veteran
I'm still recovering from the ugly divorce with Portugal this year when they chose the one and only awful song in their NF. I am sitting on the fence already though, hoping and praying for something to fall in love with.

Laepo1

I've been listening to Syro's album and it has some really good tracks! Im wondering what will he bring to FdC

goncalovieira

I'm still recovering from the ugly divorce with Portugal this year when they chose the one and only awful song in their NF. I am sitting on the fence already though, hoping and praying for something to fall in love with.
Hum, so you should be ready for the next round. If the rumors are correct, Aurea will present a song in English and sing it by herself.

Decayingbooks

I've been listening to Syro's album and it has some really good tracks! Im wondering what will he bring to FdC
In his instagram he hinted that he will not be singing it, it could be a downgrade or an upgrade, depending on who will be performing it on stage

Ezio

Veteran
Hum, so you should be ready for the next round. If the rumors are correct, Aurea will present a song in English and sing it by herself.
I was rooting for NEEV. Black Mamba's song was so lazy and drowzy

Top Bottom