11 10.7%

8 7.8%

8 7.8%

• Total voters

escYOUnited

Administrator
Portugal-scaled.jpg

LontraCanadensis

I just...3/3 in bad results in selections that I care about. Cicciolina dying sucked, Bulletproof dying was DEVASTATING and Passe-partout going out is just the cherry on the cake. This song isn't bad or anything, it's pretty, but it's a decent ballad in a sea of great ballads. Portugal threw away a qualification, shame. 5 points

LastDreamer

Banned
:1: point

Very unpredictable result. How she could win against "Passe-Partout" and some other songs from male singers ?

opinionsigotem

It's a shame there's a glut of ballads in semi 2 because she'll have a harder time standing out, but I like it more than all of them with the exception of maybe Bulgaria? I may even cast a few votes her way in May!

I'm really pleased for her, you could tell she really wanted this

Edweis

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
It's cute and all but that's it. She performs it well, good voice control, I just don't feel much. I don't even know what to say honestly.
I wasn't enough emotionnally invested in this NF to feel real disappointment, but Elisa was definitely in the lower part of my ranking.
It's either a high :5: or low :6:

crashworld

Veteran
The song is alright, but nothing that grabs you. Very beige, very safe, very non-event. Giving it a 5.

musicfan

La La Land

The labels people put on songs here don't always give the full picture for me, calling something Disney, or La La Land or whatever. I didn't even like the film La La Land. The song was in a French style which also influenced other places in Europe back in the day. But obviously it may seem alien to some people now, still think it would have been good both for variety and for musical quality. Getting second is a good achievement for a song that was really up against it. Of course something more middle of the road is likely to win out in most votes.

hijirio

Veteran
I'm here for Portugal roasting

Another boooooooooooooooooooring song from booooooooooring Festival de Cançao, which i bothered to tune in only last year to see Conan win. Pillowtugal would normally be my last with this offensively boring song but I'm so bitter with Finland's result so they get second last.
NOT see you in the final, bye x

ESC94

Well, these were the longest three minutes I had in a long f***ing time!! xbored

The song feels like a very long intro, without any highlights. I took a look on my watch three times during the song, and this is never a good sign. Vocally she´s sadly not my cup of tea as well.

All in all this entry is really boring and I can´t see it qualifying, even with :fr:, :es: and :ch: in the same semi.I give this song :2:, only because it´s in Portuguese and because other entries are even worse in my opinion.

nudiecrudi

Gave an 8 to Elisa
I appreciated this song. Simple and honest.
And Portuguese is a very big plus.

mauve

Veteran
OMG. Couldn't have Portugal at least vote for Passe-Partout if not for Blasted (okay, live they weren't good, but they would still have stood out, I think)? So damn disappointed since I love Portugal. But this here is really forgetable and I doubt it will reach the final in the year where the ESC drowns in ballads. Sorry. 3 pts. only.

Top Bottom