8 7.8%

• Total voters

escYOUnited

Administrator
Portugal-scaled.jpg

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
I personally wouldn't say S*******'s and Conan's songs were the same. The latter was way more experimental. (I also don't think APD is alternative because well it's a bossa novesque ballad and it's a genre I'm used to as I'm brazilian)

Mrm

Veteran

this has grown on me so much! xlove xheart

Btw I think Portugal should play safer this time for their good..

I hope they will send smth jury friendly and do well, smth with extraordinary vocals.. :)
And then gain some confidence for the future editions. ;)

Mrm

Veteran
[MENTION=10943]hunty73[/MENTION]

I always wanted to ask you about Portugal 2008!

I ADORE this entry! I’m simply stunned how the composition is done! It is brilliant! Well done, I salute you Andrej Babic!
After 11 years I still can not get enough of this haunting performance, yes, especially the live performance, cause how she brought the song, the emotion, the interpretation is on the TOP level! That vocal tone was like she was paining! I have to replace it with Poland on my list! It is definitely my fave of 2008! I’m so glad it was here in Belgrade and I experienced it live! Those costumes too, both for her and backings, are extremely good! Backings were phenomenal as well, I mean vocally, they backed her on the highest level! xlove xheart

Mrm

Veteran
I never got why people hate it so much. And the interesting is that the biggest haters of that entry were people from Portugal themselves!

You are wrong.. :lol:
Maybe ppl here from Portugal don't like it, but many loved it, they love pimba music.. :)

I don't like it at all..maybe if it is ridiculous, funny and too cheap! :lol:

Mrm

Veteran
[MENTION=15221]Citelis[/MENTION]

It s among my least favorite ESC entries. :lol:

I can't think of many which are worse..maybe Romania 2009 - Elena Gheorge - "Balkan Girls".. xpuke :lol:

Citelis

Well its true that it is cheap but usually i prefer cheap music like this than ultra-quality like Salvador Sobral!

As for ''Balkan girls'' is a specioal entry for me because it is the first ever entry i voted for. I used to be addicted to that back in 2009! After that i voted again in 2018! :lol:

Mrm

Veteran
Well its true that it is cheap but usually i prefer cheap music like this than ultra-quality like Salvador Sobral!

As for ''Balkan girls'' is a specioal entry for me because it is the first ever entry i voted for. I used to be addicted to that back in 2009! After that i voted again in 2018! :lol:

Hahahhaa you and me are totally different! :D

Also one of the worst EVER for me are "Opa" and "S.A.G.A.P.O" from Greece! :lol:

Mrm

Veteran
''S.A.G.A.P.O'' is probably the worst Greek entry ever!

I dislike "Opa" more.. :lol:
I can not stand it, I gave it 0/10 that year on my list.. :lol:

JSSArcos

RTP confirmed a few days ago that Next wednesday the 15th at the press conference ( will start at 12:00 CET) the songs and artists will be revealed as well as the hosts and host city

JSSArcos

anyone more looking forward to tomorrow? :unsure:

my predictions for tomorrow

- Venue:
Porto (North) or Alentejo (in elvas or evora) .... RTP has been looking for decentralization, so I don't think it's in Lisbon
- Presenters of the Final: Filomena Cautela + Vasco Palmeirim .... they did an amazing job last year xheart

My expectations are all for Blasted , Tiago Nacarato , Hélio Morais ((he is one of the members of my favorite portuguese band,but I don't think it's for eurovision)

Top Bottom