Contact us

Portugal PORTUGAL 2014 - Susy - Quero Ser Tua (Como A Lua É Do Luar)

How do you rate the entry?

39 17.2%

10 4.4%

13 5.7%

24 10.6%

18 7.9%

21 9.3%

13 5.7%

12 5.3%

17 7.5%

10 4.4%

50 22.0%

• Total voters

ParadiseES

xbowxbowxbow everyone party in Cuenca 2015 xyaay

Yeah, let's put Eurovision "mirando a Cuenca" (looking at Cuenca) xyaay

No, the meaning of this expression is certainly not about where you're looking at :mrgreen:

lacrymea

As expected, we got screwed by the juries. We actually had very decent results from the televote. Final missed by one point. 1 POINT!!! (i was actually surprised by some of the countries that votes for us in the semi)

Tinchey

Sad because they didn't make it, but at the same time, Valentina did it, so I'm okay with it. :D

mykka

It was obvious this was gonna be hated by the juries. But I'm surprised at some of the countries that voted for us.

Mrm

Veteran
OMG I ADORE you Portugal, I fuckin' LOVE you! xbow xheart xlove

You made my evening..

I don't care you gave 12 to that SHITE, but you gave 2 to Russia, somewhere from FAR West of Europe you didn't want to boycot Russia and gave them 2 points, these are my fave pair of points tonight, I cried of happiness when I saw them..you showed there is still some humanity in Western countries voting in ESC!

Thank you so much for 2 points for MESMERIZING Tolamchevy sisters!! xkiss xkiss xkiss

Celia

Since when voting for a certain country is a sign of humanity? :?

ParadiseES

Thank you very much, Portugal for your zero. This absolutely made my day :lol: :lol: :lol:

You rock!!!!! hahahahaha

And I love how many Spanish fans always complain about neighbor voting, but want to burn the whole Portugal now because they didn't give us any point. Hilarius :lol:

lacrymea

Portugal ended up 6th in the televote :-( Way ahead of countries like San Marino, Azerbaijan, Montenegro, Russia and Iceland. Well done, dear juries! :(

greece

I am happy that it was Valentina and not Suzy, but from the other hand I wanted both in the final

mykka

Eurovision flopped once again in Portugal.

Ratings are in and only 540,000 people watched it, giving the show a miserable 13% share.

DanielLuis

After TVE openly told people to vote for Portugal in the first semifinal, I think this is why Ruth changed her dress. The new one hides a protest about Suzy's robbery. The most likely scenario :mrgreen:

Portugal's reply? 0 points to Spain :lol:

DanielLuis

Eurovision flopped once again in Portugal.

Ratings are in and only 540,000 people watched it, giving the show a miserable 13% share.

It's normal. RTP didn't promote it at all and we were eliminated. And just before Eurovision started RTP runned a news segment pretty much bashing the contest. They are ridiculous.

mykka

Its not normal that a show broadcast in prime time doesnt even come in the top 10 of the day. That shows a lack of interest.

Hele.

Honestly...I think all unfair was back with such result...just like in 2007...

rodrialex

My first message here hello to everyone :D
Portugal will not withdraw. Considering logic the money UK spended over 15 years without a win (only one year with 2nd place) should withdraw...with this kind of voting i think it's more likeable Portugal winning with a great song in the next 10 than poor UK..

Top Bottom