Contact us

Portugal PORTUGAL 2014 - Susy - Quero Ser Tua (Como A Lua É Do Luar)

How do you rate the entry?

39 17.2%

10 4.4%

13 5.7%

24 10.6%

18 7.9%

21 9.3%

13 5.7%

12 5.3%

17 7.5%

10 4.4%

50 22.0%

• Total voters

Hayato

Nice message :) Glad she's not too down on herself, I bet she just missed out from the final by a couple of points. :(

lacrymea

If you check the Eurovision Song Contest channel on youtube, Portugal has almost 100.000 views, way ahead of performances like San Marino, Azerbeijan, Iceland or even Hungary. I thought that was interesting. Still sad we didn't make the final, after such a fun and energetic performance. Oh well.

greece

If you check the Eurovision Song Contest channel on youtube, Portugal has almost 100.000 views, way ahead of performances like San Marino, Azerbeijan, Iceland or even Hungary. I thought that was interesting. Still sad we didn't make the final, after such a fun and energetic performance. Oh well.

Personally I would chose to watch the happy and cheerful performance of Portugal instead of the depressing performances as Hungary or Azerbaijan. But it's not about the song I think xshrug

Nicholas123

I think i am the only who does not get all this love about the song!

I think it was pretty bad. In a summer club after a couple of drinks may sound okay-ish to my ears.

This is not what i am expecting from Portugal! Send fado next year! :D

toinou03

Here is a message Suzy posted on her facebook page (she wrote in portuguese, I translated, so sorry for any mistakes...):

" Dear family , friends and fans!
Again thank you for the support, love and strength you gave me in this short journey , because we were one of the last countries to announce the winner of the Festival da Canção. I tried to do everything I had at my fingertips and with few possibilities , resources and timings we had, promote the theme of PORTUGAL and thus dignify our country .
Although the audience , backstage and other colleagues , and Europe have vibrated with the QUERO SER TUA , and have felt a great affection since I started promoting a few days before going to Amsterdam , do not forget that Portugal unfortunately can not compete with the countries of the former USSR ! We are few, we have few neighbors ... I knew what to expect in this DIFFICULT SEMI -FINAL ! But by the end we tried to think positive and do the best job possible .
I thank all the Portuguese delegation for monitoring and fantastic tract that had me , my team stage I love from the heart for your commitment and professionalism to the team by AM Productions try to take me abroad and believe me , the excellent and exemplary stylist João Rolo , for producing fantastic dresses that were worshiped in Europe and discussed , which originated as a Barbie Suzy and I must thank an amazing human being , dedicated, patient and very professional: Vasco da Camera Pereira , love you from the heart !
I feel I accomplished the goal : I gave my best and that dignified my country , leaving Europe in the mood to hear more of Suzy , and as you can imagine I won't stop here .
It was a unique and unforgettable experience to be part of the biggest event in music in Europe and part of the family of Eurovision , knowing that the public were exited in the semi - final ( who was there can prove it ... ) was a dream come true !
Now let's working , be positive , with much strength to move forward and the feeling of accomplishment .
On the 11th ( Sunday) we arrive to Lisbon at around 5.30 p.m .
I count on you ... kisses "

:)

I must say that working for a French blogs, the Portuguese delegation was one of the nicest and most open. and Suzy is a very nice girl. :)

Rusch

They all want to discover the true nature of that dress. ;)

rayoflight55

I must say that working for a French blogs, the Portuguese delegation was one of the nicest and most open. and Suzy is a very nice girl. :)

Are you currently in Copenhagen ?

Celia

Whenever I watch the Portuguese performance:

tumblr_m6da6peoqW1r0n36o.gif

UAUAUÉ ! UAUÉ ! xbounce so robbed xsnooty

blue00eyes

Portugal is always underrated.

ParadiseES

Seems even Spanish politicians are so upset after Portugal's fail in Eurovision. One of our notable women started a campaign! :lol:

BnRdtohCcAE-nmi.png

Happiness

2011 & 2014 - both I'm sorry for Portugal not qualifing. She was cool indeed. I'd love to change Montenegro or Azerbaijan instead of Portugal.Let's hope something better for next year.

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
O.O Maybe Ruth will hold an on stage protest about Suzy's failure. Then Spain will boycott eurovision 2015. xrofl

ParadiseES

O.O Maybe Ruth will hold an on stage protest about Suzy's failure. Then Spain will boycott eurovision 2015. xrofl

After TVE openly told people to vote for Portugal in the first semifinal, I think this is why Ruth changed her dress. The new one hides a protest about Suzy's robbery. The most likely scenario :mrgreen:

FilipFromSweden

My sisters comment: why does she have to say that line a million times? Almost more than Valentina says maybe!

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
After TVE openly told people to vote for Portugal in the first semifinal, I think this is why Ruth changed her dress. The new one hides a protest about Suzy's robbery. The most likely scenario :mrgreen:

I'm so excited to to see Spain's SF Televote now, to see if Portugal did well or completely bombed. :D

Top Bottom