WorldVision Mod
Staff member

POL_województwo_pomorskie_flag.svg

y9fv.jpg

age3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

dogmeat

Re: Pòrénkòwô Pòmòrskô

So... I have 3 potential entries on my mind atm.

- an internationally known act
- a song in regional language
- something random

Which one to choose? It's not an NF, but you may consider it as such :rolleyes:

as78

Re: Pòrénkòwô Pòmòrskô

Hope not ska. :?
Everything other would be great. :D

Mainshow

Veteran
Last edited:

Mainshow

Veteran
Re: Pomerania

:pome: WV 117 | Rovaniemi, Finland

Daniel Bloom - Katarakta (feat. Mela Koteluk)
14th/25, Grand Final, 102 pts || 9th/22, Semi 2, 66 pts

I'm deliriously happy to submit one of my favourite Polish songs as the debut entry of Pomerania. Daniel Bloom is one of my favourite producers in the Polish industry. He's from the Pomeranian city of Kwidzyn (German: Marienwerder, Old Prussian: Kwēdina). "Katarakta" means cataract

Lyrics:
Kim byłabym bez Ciebie?
Nieporadnym echem
dogaszającym czujny żar
Sejsmiczny alarm we mnie
bije kiedy mówisz nie
wypiętrzają wody, wtórne wstrząsy

Pierwsza katarakta
druga katarakta
Błysk latarni, gwiazda
Senni latarnicy
opływowo skryci
we mgle wciąż wypatrują mnie[/url]

Last edited:

Mainshow

Veteran
:pome: WV 118 | Beverly Hills, California

BEHEMOTH - Blow Your Trumpets Gabriel
NQ, Grand Final || 20th/23, Semi 1, 36 pts

Since I am an avid fan of "heavy" music, I'm really glad and proud of presenting one of the best death metal bands: BEHEMOTH. The band was founded in Gdańsk. "Blow Your Trumpets Gabriel" is the lead single of their tenth studio album "The Satanist" which reached #1 in Poland, #7 in Finland, #11 in Germany and even #34 in the US.

Lyrics:
I saw the virgin's cunt spawning forth the snake
I witnessed tribes ov Judah reduced to ruin
I watched disciples twelve dissolved by flame
Looked down on son ov god snuffed in vain

Blow your trumpets Gabriel!
As I beheld the bewilderment ov Eden
Break the bread...and crumb by crumb into the Leviathan's den...
Nations fall prey
Hail my return

Hosanna Hosanna
Tribe ov Judah decimate
Hosanna Hosanna
Root ov David eradicate

Hosanna Hosanna
Let wine ov Sodom fill our mouths
Hosanna Hosanna
May Sin ov Gommorah grace our hearts

Last edited:

JSSArcos

You just sent this xheat WHAT A GREAT MUSIC YOU SENT xheart Has BEHEMOTH in WV is really a dream come true :LOL:

BEHEMOTH makes me transport to another world, they are amazing, I hope to be able to watch their show soon,Blow Your Trumpets Gabriel may be my 2 or 3 of their favorite songs, so great choice But Bartzabel is not from this planet, this is undoubtedly my favorite song from them
Thank you for invoking Behemoth spirits for WVV :LOL:

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
It was such a bold entry. You know for a fact that a lot of people are going to be perturbed, disturbed and all kinds of frazzled after experiencing the song and the music video, but you still did it! Awesome!xheat

Metal is not really my area of rock at all (more of grungy garage rock and psychdelic guy) but recently I've been trying to delve more towards this side. I think because I'm just so invested in horror movies, literature and such that this was something that would naturally eventually happen.

Blow Your Trumpets Gabriel had me shook. It really was a shocking entry. The music video was incredible! Thanks for sharing it. More more more please (when the mood is right and you don't mind the probable flop again).

JSSArcos

It was such a bold entry. You know for a fact that a lot of people are going to be perturbed, disturbed and all kinds of frazzled after experiencing the song and the music video, but you still did it! Awesome!xheat

Metal is not really my area of rock at all (more of grungy garage rock and psychdelic guy) but recently I've been trying to delve more towards this side. I think because I'm just so invested in horror movies, literature and such that this was something that would naturally eventually happen.

Blow Your Trumpets Gabriel had me shook. It really was a shocking entry. The music video was incredible! Thanks for sharing it. More more more please (when the mood is right and you don't mind the probable flop again).

Listen Bartzabel !!!! xheat xdiablo We really should mark a concert of Behemoth coming soon xheat:LOL::LOL:

Top Bottom