I'll let my heart show the way
Oceans and mountains between us
Because your love is why
You made the wrong right
I will give my all for life
Ooh yeah... for life

ParadiseES

Titanic, number 2.

Hey, but it's not the same. Didn't deserve last place though!

94ayd

Very bad and boring. Cheap look, as well... I don't get how Poland managed to qualify with its worst entry from 2005 to 2010... :?

Matt

Admin Schmadmin
Staff member
Today marks the return of Isis Gee to the music scene with the release of the her new single How about that. Her new song presents a radical departure for Isis who is best known for her interpretation of powerful ballads that include her 2008 Eurovision Song Contest entry for Poland For life. How About That is a high energy pop disco anthem which presents Isis as the ultimate disco diva. The track is written by Isis and is co-produced by a team of top Swedish producers, Anders Hansson, Marta Grauers and Felix Person. Anders Hansson has recently enjoyed world-wide chart success as the author of Agnes Carlsson's hits Release me and On and On
Isis has recently moved to Italy where she wrote, pre-produced and programmed the orchestra for her single How About That. The track was co-arranged and scored by the renowned string arranger Erik Arivander who's has worked with Lady Gaga on the Alejandro track. There are also two remixes of the track created by Cutfather (producer of Kylie Mionogue, Pussycat Dolls, Christina Aguilera, Brandy and many others) and PrOmid in cooperation with Isis and Adam Gee.

How About That is a prelude for the new Isis Gee album that will premiere in April and will be launched first in the United Kingdom which will contain edgy pop tracks with a dance theme, along with powerful and epic ballads.

Speaking of her transformation and the future release of her new album Isis told esctoday.com, The transformation is subtle, but it definitely embraces my roots on many levels growing up listening to Whitney Houston, Donna Summers, The Bee Gee's... I love this kind of energetic music, but I also really love power ballads. So, this album ultimately attains a new sound with an edge while also incorporating big ballads. I have grown as an artist and I am excited and ready for this departure .

The video was filmed in the Italian city of Brindisia and involved 60 people in the filming and production process of video including many talented international dancers that took part in the video, including Artur Cieciorski, a multi world champion of Hip Hop and Disco Free Style.

http://esctoday.com/news/read/16560

Fluke

One of the absolutely most disgusting entries of all time. I don't know what repulsed me so immediately when i first saw and heard it, but everything's just so totally against my taste, i guess. Plus the fact that it has nothing to do with Poland, in fact Isis Gee is from the US, as many here commented, so it doesn't really belong in the contest at all IMO :mad:

GianlucaTomoe

Banned
Her name is Tamara, actually.

GianlucaTomoe

Banned
Btw, this entry is one of the best ESC-songs ever! Everything about it is just so perfect! xheart ESC needs more songs like this.

Top Bottom