3 2.4%

5 4.0%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator

flag-800.png

burrito

so...

pretty sure we're not withdrawing next year, but I guess that if tvp stays the way it is we're getting internal selection or if it doesn't, we will get a national final where televote has an upper hand in deciding the entry. Also, after this year's fiasco we're not getting any estabilished artist as our representative, that's for sure - no matter how they're going to be selected.

either way (hopefully) we're not getting any big drama in 2024. They won't let that happen again.

crashworld

Veteran
Looking forward to another rigged NF and more onscreen movie maker effects from Poland to secure their 3rd qualification streak. Woo hoo! I bet TVP is loving all these memes and drama.

Loindici

Veteran
Half of me wants an internal selection but the other half anticipates another mess that is Serce Europy 2024. It's gonna be hard to admit but TVP knows how to create interesting mess.

Last edited:

lasse braun

little request @ polish folks here - "pies" means in english "dogs" and the lyrics have a deeper (double?)meaning but so many dislikes so far at youtube?
the song is a very good one,so it must be the lyrics?
misunderstood from many people?
or is this more a political thing?
hmmm?

Realest

So, everything like this Year.

AlekS

Veteran
I'm aware that Poland's participation has been announced via a show on TVP; however, do we know for sure about the selection process?
For sure of course not. That's why I said "allegedly" ;) I can't reveal one source, it's close to the broadcaster. I also had info from another source saying they will choose between NF and internal selection. I'm 100% sure that nothing has been decided yet officialy and it's only in TVP's thoughts. But if they choose a NF, there's a chance we will find out until they finish to form the programming for winter. August-September.

Last edited:

burrito

so apparently there are rumours that tvp is either going to internally choose Kuba Szmajkowski or they already did so
what do we think? because at this point it seems like it's better if they just choose someone internally instead of making another excuse of a national selection, and we're pretty much short of any viable options anyway

Top Bottom