60 29.6%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator
flag-800.png

Last edited by a moderator:

mauve

Veteran
Solo is actually on the bottom of my list this year. A small part for being rigged, but a massive part because she simply can't sing live, plus a song of nothingness. And I rarely give 0s, but this is an exception.

VikingTiger

I want to thank Blanka from the bottom of my heart! She has brought me so much happiness and a lot of joy since she won the national final! I just love her live version of Solo, and I need to give it a listed almost on a daily basis. Whenever feeling a bit moody or worn-out Banka never fails to cheer me up. I cant help myself smiling and eventually laughing whenever I hear her poor attempts to hit those notes... epic!
:love:xrollinglol

crashworld

Veteran

She doesn't sound that bad 'live' to be honest. I think with the right amount of vocal training and enough backing vocals, she could potentially pull off a pretty decent performance vocally. The song itself is pretty catchy. You never know the general public could get behind it. Since she is in SF2, only Iceland is her closest competitor and probably Austria.

Realest

She would be much more popular with the Eurofans, if she was internally selected without all these Scandals..

Agrael

You know, I wasn't a fan of this song from the get go, but it wasn't anywhere near my bottom. All the shady behind-the-scenes things and the rather questionable live performance have really soured my opinion on this, though, and it's now in my bottom 3 of the year, so that's fun.

MooseShoes

I can just about handle this song until the bridge hits, then my brain finally begs for the sweet release of death. Add in the terrible live and typical TVP shenanigans and I can't avoid putting this second last and giving it :1: point.

Also, I'm sorry because we're supposed to be above this these days, but that last minute just makes me think...

Yes, Chanel showed off a lot of skin last year, but she had the talent to back it up. The same goes for beefed-up meatheads with crap songs too!

MopManMoss

Veteran
I can just about handle this song until the bridge hits, then my brain finally begs for the sweet release of death. Add in the terrible live and typical TVP shenanigans and I can't avoid putting this second last and giving it :1: point.

Also, I'm sorry because we're supposed to be above this these days, but that last minute just makes me think...

Yes, Chanel showed off a lot of skin last year, but she had the talent to back it up. The same goes for beefed-up meatheads with crap songs too!
TV Burp is the only British TV show I miss being on the air

CPV4931

She doesn't sound that bad 'live' to be honest. I think with the right amount of vocal training and enough backing vocals, she could potentially pull off a pretty decent performance vocally. The song itself is pretty catchy. You never know the general public could get behind it. Since she is in SF2, only Iceland is her closest competitor and probably Austria.
I´ve been there and imo it sounded worse live than in the video... can´t see how it will work in Liverpool

banana

Definitely not only something wrong with polish broadcaster and their approach to the selection but with haters of Blanka too.
109k dislikes. Shame on you, crazeh babehs!
The song is really very cool. What is the problem? OK, she can't sing, not very strong in English like me. But who cares?:ROFLMAO:
We are all living in the 21st century and have a lot of possibilities. Hiring an English teacher or voices for back-vocal does not seem like a big deal for Blanka.
Blanka emits kindness, positivity, gladness. I hope she will qualify for the final and get a place not lowest than TOP15, she deserves it.

hijirio

Veteran
I think we need to set up a Blanka anonymous support group. xcry
Proud to be stanning her.

We officially have our very own Azelia Banks of Eurovision.

In gay stan culture there is always room for problematic queens with 0 IQ. xheat xheat

lilka

“Ba-be - it’s kinda cra-ze” (of course live version) is one of the most popular sounds on Polish TikTok in those days.

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMY9bsd8Q/
xheart

To be honest, I kinda can’t wait to see and hear live it in May. And I think we all do!

TVP knows how to do buzz for Eurovision, hahah. ♥️
Thank you for reminding me why I DON'T have a TikTok account. :ROFLMAO:
Definitely not only something wrong with polish broadcaster and their approach to the selection but with haters of Blanka too.
109k dislikes. Shame on you, crazeh babehs!
The song is really very cool. What is the problem? OK, she can't sing, not very strong in English like me. But who cares?:ROFLMAO:
We are all living in the 21st century and have a lot of possibilities. Hiring an English teacher or voices for back-vocal does not seem like a big deal for Blanka.
Blanka emits kindness, positivity, gladness. I hope she will qualify for the final and get a place not lowest than TOP15, she deserves it.
The problem is that later on, Blanka is going to pump the sterotypes of Poland being a country full of not-so-intelligent, talentless, voiceless, cheap-looking girls with terrible lip job done.

Yes, I'm a hater. Well, not necessarily of Blanka, cause she's just human and made the terrible mistake of starting to sing. Just like all humans making mistakes. But I'm a hater of those fat cats in TVP making money and f*** ing the citizens.

jatojo

These songs with their highly Mediterrenean inspired sound - they are often well constructed, but I think I'm a bit tired of them. Like with "Flamenco" in Norsk Melodi Grand Prix. So I've only given Poland a 4, but I might change that score to 5 or 6 later if she can improve her vocals a bit. After all, I want to listen to this song more than to at least half of the other Eurovision songs.

A-lister

Veteran
A-lister's annual review:

Poland oh Poland, this Margaret b-side, faux "island-vibes", jESC-styled entry, Moldova 2006 part II, tween juvenilism is not what Eurovision wants or should have in this day and age, if she could at least sell the entry but the artist has zero charisma, zero voice and zero dance moves. Sorry but it's one of the most cringe entries this year (but of course if you're very drunk and just want something dumb to pre-party to it might work when you almost destroyed all your brain cells anyways).

Top Bottom