Who'd wanna be a king
Pulling too many strings
All that I've done
Oh Lord, I'm done

Gonna take my body down
Right down, down, down to the river​

Last edited by a moderator:

elanyvx

About the history of Unmute. At the moment everything is in the hands of the Polish broadcaster, if it does not select them, the "problem" for Eurovision does not exist.

hijirio

Veteran
Alicja is the only rightful choice here. She was robbed of the chance to represent her country and justice is still not served yet. Give the girl a god-damn hot song and she can win the whole thing. I guess Poland just don't wanna host.

Koori

Saw a rumor that some Polish radiostations posted few unofficial reports that this is what will represent them. Did anyone see anything?

GianlucaTomoe

Banned
Alicja has no songs. Daria seems to be a poor live performer. I pray for something better.

Liar, Alicja has released 8 songs so far:
  • Prawie My
  • Empires
  • Gdzieś
  • Pusto
  • Kolęda Dla Nieobecnych
  • Na Pamięć
  • Każda z nas
  • Ej, stop!

Mimmon

Veteran
Saw a rumor that some Polish radiostations posted few unofficial reports that this is what will represent them. Did anyone see anything?

Yup.... she is one of front running acts for Poland for TVP liking....
Also the UNMUTE is also fan favourite but not sure about TVP

GianlucaTomoe

Banned
Woah I forgot all of them.

You need to eat more fish then, it has a lot of phosphorus which is really helpful for keeping the memory ability high xx

Do you agree with the points/suggestions reported in the article?

I agree with what is written in the article. I believe that Poland will rise again. Surely in 2022 they will do much better but let's not imagine something extraordinary. It takes time to create an "ESC strategy / style".

elanyvx

true, sorry completely forgot about that feature.
- Polish rap: which dominates the Polish charts many times, as well as being underrepresented at Eurovision
- experience and freshness: then bring someone with years of career on stage and maybe a young artist with him / her.
- famous singers: why do many of them not take the contest into consideration? Of course famous singers/s with a good song, staging, performance etc
- keep up with trends: Eurovision must be taken as a prestigious event, where you can send artists of a certain prestige to increase their credibility and career. Send a song that carries the musical trends of the moment and not subdued and "old" songs.
- coherence, clear and constant direction: a real strategy is needed, which guides the country in each edition, instead selections and methods of choice often change. Without forgetting the totally disconnected choices over the years.

a small summary. But in the article there are more details.

Iker

Veteran
^
Doda is way past her prime, so maybe this time around she'd actually do it... although it's not the first time she "hinted" at it (only as a way to self-promote and have people talk, she was never serious about it). But who knows, maybe now she's serious since her career is really going nowhere.

She was rumored some years ago with this song (which imho would have been a much better entry than the meh stuff Poland sent in 2015), but unfortunately it didn't happen.

Doda is more likely to sit in jail than represent us by the looks of it. She was recently charged by the prosecutor for something.

burrito

no chance Unmute will be chosen by TVP, even if they did choose them, they still wouldn't be able to participate since this is still purely instrumental, no words are actually spoken and I guess the rules are pretty clear about that. But kudos to them, this is definitely something else

Top Bottom