Pulling too many strings
All that I've done
Oh Lord, I'm done

Gonna take my body down
Right down, down, down to the river​

Last edited by a moderator:

rasmuslights

Veteran
Not many artists would like to work with TVP nowadays, I guess. Expect another Rafałish entrant or withdraw.

I don't this is true tho! If you look at their show "Wakacyjna Trasa Dwójki" basically almost every Polish superstar performed there this year.

burrito

good thing is that we are going to participate xcheer

unforunately it seems like it's going to be another internal selection, so i'm not going to have my hopes too high. silently counting on Ochman

rasmuslights

Veteran
good thing is that we are going to participate xcheer

unforunately it seems like it's going to be another internal selection, so i'm not going to have my hopes too high. silently counting on Ochman

yeah, he is a very likely pick I think...

GianlucaTomoe

Banned
If TVP snubs Alicja again and refuses to give her her rightful chance of going to ESC, I swear...

Looren

Veteran
I really want Alicja to come back...

Will be very happy with Ochman but he can wait one year, Alicja deserves her chance

GianlucaTomoe

Banned
... and what if she doesn't want to? You gonna force her? :lol:

We can say the same for that ochman thing, is it just a fanwank or do we know for sure that it would like to go to ESC?

A-lister

Veteran
We can say the same for that ochman thing, is it just a fanwank or do we know for sure that it would like to go to ESC?

It? thing? I guess you take your hatred towards male acts even further :lol:

No, but it's just funny everyone seems convinced Alicja actually wants to go again or wanted to go last year, as if everyone works at TVP and knows what's going on behind closed doors there...

Last edited:

burrito

wtf? he's a human being, not "it" ffs

but he apparently said, according to this article, that he doesn't feel ready to represent us in the contest yet, although he might change his mind in the future. submissions are open until 20.11, and that article is from march so he still has some time to think about it if he hadn't decided yet i guess

Arion

Well it's actually known that Alicja wanted to go to the contest last year. She had a song and everything ready for the contest. She sent her submission to TVP. She talked about it in interviews and on her social media accounts. The thing is that TVP didn't even respond to her. They basically ghosted her not even saying that they are rejecting her entry.

Arion

No, but it's just funny everyone seems convinced Alicja actually wants to go again or wanted to go last year, as if everyone works at TVP and knows what's going on behind closed doors there...

So yea, no. Interesting opinion tho.

Mimmon

Veteran
Well it's actually known that Alicja wanted to go to the contest last year. She had a song and everything ready for the contest. She sent her submission to TVP. She talked about it in interviews and on her social media accounts. The thing is that TVP didn't even respond to her. They basically ghosted her not even saying that they are rejecting her entry.
Yeah some of my friends wanted her to return...at this point I don't see it happening if that happen that...

blue00eyes

I don't like the idea of Alicja that much to be honest. "Empires" wasn't good enough. Enough for the final without any chances for the left side of the scoreboard.

Mimmon

Veteran
So interesting thing happen in Poland happened 2-3 days ago

''Polish music band "Unmute" has submitted his song to TVP for Eurovision 2022.
Okay, you may ask " and what about that?". Let me tell you one special thing about them...
All the members of "Unmute" are deaf. Their songs consist of instrumental and lyrics "sung" in Polish Sign Language (Polski Język Migowy).
We don't know if this is allowed or not, but this would be a very interesting musical project!''

Mainshow

Veteran
^^ They would be an excellent interval act for a semi show whenever Poland gets lucky to be able to host an edition of the Eurovision Song Contest but as a participant, I strongly detest the idea of submitting an "instrumental" song to Eurovision....I think that EBU's rules state that there HAS to be spoken/sung words in an entry to be allowed to count as an official country or am I mistaken?

Mimmon

Veteran
^^ They would be an excellent interval act for a semi show whenever Poland gets lucky to be able to host an edition of the Eurovision Song Contest but as a participant, I strongly detest the idea of submitting an "instrumental" song to Eurovision....I think that EBU's rules state that there HAS to be spoken/sung words in an entry to be allowed to count as an official country or am I mistaken?
Everyone is questioning that...But knowing TVP they won't accept them but yeah that actually would be fantastic interval act...

Top Bottom