Who'd wanna be a king
Pulling too many strings
All that I've done
Oh Lord, I'm done

Gonna take my body down
Right down, down, down to the river​

Last edited by a moderator:

Cestrian18

Absolutely the right choice for Poland, to contend for the win in May as others have said it'll need a lot of staging and connection with the camera. He kind of stares into the middle distance at the moment. Needs to deliver it with much more impact.

Ezio

Veteran
Absolutely the right choice for Poland, to contend for the win in May as others have said it'll need a lot of staging and connection with the camera. He kind of stares into the middle distance at the moment. Needs to deliver it with much more impact.
I hate the white shoes and pink and blue flares… but the song carries me through an otherwise atrocious staging

Realest

12 Points

+ 12 Points from the german Televote in the Semi.

CatTully

Televote results:
Ochman - 51%
Daria - 39%
Unmute - 10%

Really liked Daria's 1st performance. Wish Karolina Lizer or honestly Kuba (kinda xheat) qualified for super-final, but Unmute is really unique proposition.

crashworld

Veteran
Now please give Ochman a great staging. It's so obvious this song needs a very dark and atmospheric staging to lift up the song to a greater level. We know Ochman can sing, no doubt. He needs to give more emotions as he does look pretty dead.
If all these issues are fixed, I am sure Poland will be back in the GF. And likely to do very well considering this year's contest is pretty shite in terms of quality so far.

I bims

Veteran
Now please give Ochman a great staging. It's so obvious this song needs a very dark and atmospheric staging to lift up the song to a greater level. We know Ochman can sing, no doubt. He needs to give more emotions as he does look pretty dead.
If all these issues are fixed, I am sure Poland will be back in the GF. And likely to do very well considering this year's contest is pretty shite in terms of quality so far.
Didn't someone say he is ill? Because he really looks like it. So I don't think this is him at his best which is... impressive. And he still nailed the vocals, everything else can be fixed.

Fluke

Alright, a real mixed bag here, don't usually like this type of entries but i like that they don't go for the stereotypical sound and arrangement for this type of song. One part is overly similar to "Arcade" but i think it's a pretty well written song overall, just kind of indistinct for a Eurovision entry. Hard to predict, he really needs to up his charisma and looks a bit to make an impression, but i think there's real potential.

Top Bottom