Who'd wanna be a king
Pulling too many strings
All that I've done
Oh Lord, I'm done

Gonna take my body down
Right down, down, down to the river​

Last edited by a moderator:

pavarotti

The scoring system does look ludicrous and teed up for abuse. I would also agree River could do with some refinement and improved arrangement, but it still remains the strongest option for Poland this year and would have top 4 potential. Daria does struggle live but she could be concealed under new backing vocal rule. Also, Margaret was not terrible live. This is a complete myth. A song like hers was never going to shine on a poor sound stage like the one you will see again tonight in Poland. Margaret would have achieved a better result than Szpak at the actual Contest.

A-lister

Veteran
The scoring system does look ludicrous and teed up for abuse. I would also agree River could do with some refinement and improved arrangement, but it still remains the strongest option for Poland this year and would have top 4 potential. Daria does struggle live but she could be concealed under new backing vocal rule. Also, Margaret was not terrible live. This is a complete myth. A song like hers was never going to shine on a poor sound stage like the one you will see again tonight in Poland. Margaret would have achieved a better result than Szpak at the actual Contest.
Margaret is a low energy mediocre singer, let's not pretend something else, however I agree that her vocals work for songs like Cool Me Down, I also agree she'd do better than Szpak because his song was just pathetic.

Daria seems a bit shakier than Margaret, but again she also doesn't have a type of entry you need super vocals for, she seems to have better energy than Margaret though so if the staging is right and she will be stable live and work with the backing vocals to her advantage, it should be fine.

ESCREGION

Ok Poland. Do the right choice tonight. Give to these 2 hot girls, Karolina & Toro Chica the win!! x12points

ps. Daria would be a good option too

blue00eyes

I"m ready for meltdown.

Now that we know there will be water on stage in Turin, Krystian needs to go..
Last time it was helpful.

crashworld

Veteran
Wait. I read that the televoters have only 10 mins and 5 mins to cast their votes for the Final and Superfinal.
Like WTF?

Staying up late at 3am to watch the finals. Please do not disappoint me Poland, although at this point, I think the televoters can't do much if the juries are going to rig this.

Last edited:

Mainshow

Veteran
How often are the televoters allowed to vote per device?

If it´s "once per device" like 2016, it wouldn´t make sense to extend the voting period.

Mainshow

Veteran
Lovely to see ALL former Eurovision participants!

2005 and 2008 and 2019 deserved to qualify!!!!

ekzuu

Wow, so nice Ell and Nikki perform!!!! Loveee that song.... 100% rightful winner that year idc what anybody says :)

Mainshow

Veteran
Kudos for them singing live. Daria´s vocals will sound like heaven compared to Nigar´s vocals!

Mainshow

Veteran
I didn´t expect them to sing live AT ALL.

Her outfit is incredible.

@ekzuu I fully agree with you! - In 2011, only :de: and :ie: would have been great winners (apart from :az:) - maybe :uk: if Blue hadn´t killed their chances by coming up with such a dreadful performance.

Top Bottom