Who'd wanna be a king
Pulling too many strings
All that I've done
Oh Lord, I'm done

Gonna take my body down
Right down, down, down to the river​

Last edited by a moderator:

Milos-BC

One of the best performances in semi 2, he really stood out.

I'm certain :pl: will be in top 10 tonight. Fingers crossed!

lilka

I have just found this:

This is amazing, no words left to say... So much pride! xcry

Datura

please no offense to anyone who likes this, but from all the countries that are expected to do well, poland is the one i really do NOT want to win. something about this whole thing seems very manufactured and off to me. and i don't like ochmans vibe either. but yea please dont get offended if u enjoy it, tastes are different :)

midnightsun

Veteran
Good luck, Poland!
You and The Netherlands are my #1 on par, but I would love to see you winning the most because you have never won Eurovision. I‘m buying you some votes tonight while hoping this is catapulting you as high as possible! Ochman, you‘re awesome! Your country can be proud of you.

lilka

He was even better than in the semi. And that's the way it should be!

lilka

Ok. That's it. We should withdraw.
I know I sound selfish, but I did not expect getting ZERO POINTS from the Ukrainian jury.

Preuss

Too little points from the juries. Really surprised the other male ballads like Switzerland, Belgium and Azerbaijan beat him there. Gutted about the low televote score, though better than the other sad boys…

blue00eyes

Why Spain got so many jury points
I mean I know western women can show much more.

Also Estonia almost same amount of points as Krystian. Belgium messed up the last note and got more points... Wait.

burrito

I know I sound selfish, but I did not expect getting ZERO POINTS from the Ukrainian jury.

they shouldn't have voted for us just because us being Poland, that's the thing that Cyprus and Greece like to do.

but it's laughable that we awarded 24 points to Ukraine, I mean with televote there was nothing else to expect, but under other circumstances I just can't see our jury awarding 12 points to them. The song was as jury unfriendly as it gets

lilka

they shouldn't have voted for us just because us being Poland, that's the thing that Cyprus and Greece like to do.

but it's laughable that we awarded 24 points to Ukraine, I mean with televote there was nothing else to expect, but under other circumstances I just can't see our jury awarding 12 points to them. The song was as jury unfriendly as it gets
This is not what I said. I only said that it is weird. Or isn't it?

burrito

you said you did not expect 0 points from Ukrainian jury
I mean we barely got any jury points, so why single out the Ukrainian one

lilka

you said you did not expect 0 points from Ukrainian jury
I mean we barely got any jury points, so why single out the Ukrainian one
Yes. Which means i think it's weird.

blue00eyes

Well, it's still TVP's fault to give a short deadline, so everything is "na kolanie" - I just can't write in English at this point. Ochman had a demo version afterall. And did so well given that TVP messed up his staging with awful screen and camera work that showed the crowd recording.

12th is still okay after last years disaster.

burrito

Which means i think it's weird.

would be weird if we got points from majority of juries, yet it was quite the contrary.
the fact is that we do get screwed up by juries all the time, but still don't get why 0 points from Ukrainian jury is weird. I would rather say it's weird that jury in general, from all countries, gave us so few points, but that wasn't the point you were making, no?

lilka

Well, it's still TVP's fault to give a short deadline, so everything is "na kolanie" - I just can't write in English at this point. Ochman had a demo version afterall. And did so well given that TVP messed up his staging with awful screen and camera work that showed the crowd recording.

If Krystian's performance was "na kolanie", then what was Brzozowski's? I'd say pomieszanie z poplątaniem :ROFLMAO:

lilka

would be weird if we got points from majority of juries, yet it was quite the contrary.
the fact is that we do get screwed up by juries all the time, but still don't get why 0 points from Ukrainian jury is weird. I would rather say it's weird that jury in general, from all countries, gave us so few points, but that wasn't the point you were making, no?
Whatever. That's weird too.
I am wondering what would happen if we sent an ass-shaking woman. Our result would be even worse. Spain can - we can't.

burrito

guess tvp could get their hands on the best singer in the world with the best song the world has ever seen and they would still manage to fk it up :lol:

jokes aside, at least we got a national final this year which seems to bring us more favorable results. I'd rather have a badly carried out national final but letting the public decide instead of tvp choosing someone on their own accord

Top Bottom