Who'd wanna be a king
Pulling too many strings
All that I've done
Oh Lord, I'm done

Gonna take my body down
Right down, down, down to the river​

Last edited by a moderator:

ESC94

Of course! It was the most popular thing on Polish TV last week.

3,77 M (TVP1 + TVP Polonia, 40% SHR) which is 2,29M more than last year and this is the best result after 2016.
Ochman's performance - 4,5M.

Results from 2005 (but without TVP Polonia):
eurowizja%202022-4.png

Very interesting. What caused the huge drop from 2016 to 2017?? Was it because TVP turning into a propaganda channel and therefore many people wo might have watched it watching on a different platform??

Last edited:

Laepo1

Many people are watching on youtube nowadays. But I dont think that alone justifies the huege drop

blue00eyes

Very interesting. What caused the huge drop from 2016 to 2017?? Was it because TVP turning into a propaganda channel and therefore many people wo might have watched it watching on a different platform??
Szpak is much more popular than Moś.

pyryniemi

A pretty expected/deserved jury result. Strong vocal with some strong melodic hooks, but that drum machine is painfully underproduced and chorus as a whole feels kind of "empty".

Datura

it shows that western women are privileged, they can show more.
Hm i think the approach with those 2 stagings is a pretty different one, the polish entry 2014 was very in your face vulgar and the spanish one was at least a bit (more) subtle... and the dancing, athleticism & choreo in "slomo" was stunning to be fair, while the polish one just relied on tit*s.

Ezio

Veteran
I was rooting for Poland, but I am more disappointed by the actual performance than the actual result. The scoring was still kinda fair after this messy staging.

I hated the layer of drops on the screen. It should have been a dynamic layer, but the layer was the same for different camera angles. Not cool at all.

Staging way too dark and gloomy. That's a non-seller from the get-go. A song like this needs a clever staging to not put off the viewers at home.

Realest

FVHsGW7WYAA1QlK

ESC94

Good to know that in most countries where he didn´t get points from the audience he wasn´t that far away from doing so.

The jury votes on the other side though. :mad:

Ezio

Veteran
Yeah 22nd, 23rd.. ridiculous. Put them in a capsule and send to planet Saturn or wherever
Absolutely. Poland got a shit treatment from the EBU inner circle states (SWE, AUS, DEN). Anti-Polish bias inspite of a song that deserves so much praise, is kinda corrupt to me as well.

hpp0

This might be the entry so far that I prefer it's LoT to the live performance. The camera work was great and the special effects made a lot more sense and were better executed. Though they should have know that there won't be a waterfall like the one they had and change their plans a bit, not add those cheap rainfall effects. Also I really like what they did in the bridge with the waterfall and the camera.

ArmpitOfEurope

Are we really blaming the juries for not voting for zombies on stage and those very messy effects? Ochman was incredible - he nailed this song every single time he performed it - but they never really got what to do with the song staging-wise, from the national final to the actual final. National final wasnt good, live on tape wasnt good and esc performance wasnt good ( talking about the staging in those, coz as I said, Ochman was great, although he had difficulties in connecting with the viewers ).

Top Bottom