So baby, hold on for the ride of your life
High above ground, living it now
I'm gonna take you to the end of the line
Taking that fight, make it alright
It doesn't matter if I stumble and fall
I'll make it through, I'll never touch the ground
Hold on real tight, make it alright

I'm gonna take all the world tonight (Oh-woah-oh-oh)
Not gonna ask, gonna take what's mine (Oh-woah-oh-oh)
So hold on tight, baby, let's get high (Oh-woah-oh-oh)
High above the ground
Ride, staring at the neon signs
Let me figure out what is in and out

High above ground, living it now
I'm gonna take you to the end of the line
Taking that fight, make it alright
It doesn't matter if I stumble and fall
I'll make it through, I'll never touch the ground
Hold on real tight, make it alright​

Last edited by a moderator:

simonPL

New rummour mill
Poland will annouce information about Eurovison 2021 on this Thursday

P.S I hate the Poland and Rummours in same setence.
I know that TVP is going to announce their spring scheduling on Thursday, so probably this is the source of this rumor. Fans hope they will anounce an artist for ESC as well, but we don't know if this is true. To be honest we know nothing. ;)

I don't follow any Eurovision-related forums in Poland so I don't know the rumors, but I found this one on Facebook:
151472748_5362743593765682_4110804673429252724_o.jpg

They answered "Very soon" two times with this set of emojis which may suggest "The Voice" member (Mic, v-sign).

Personally I am not rooting for Alicja, because "Empires" was only okay for me (to sneak to the finals and nothing more) and she hasn't recorded any good song since then. Everything is so dark and heavy. I don't mind her with good song but it is hard to believe she can surprise us (maybe I am wrong). Ochman would be better choice, but everything depends on the song.

And staging.
And as we all know TVP rocks when it comes to choosing brilliant songs and making stunning performances. :p

If they convinced Roksana Węgiel, it would be very nice. Even with medicore song, she is a good option to make Poland great again... in buzzzzing. ;)))

PS: Lanberry was a member of Polish jury on Finnish NF and she voted for that band, so that is why she commented, I guess.

rasmuslights

Veteran
I know that TVP is going to announce their spring scheduling on Thursday, so probably this is the source of this rumor. Fans hope they will anounce an artist for ESC as well, but we don't know if this is true. To be honest we know nothing. ;)

I don't follow any Eurovision-related forums in Poland so I don't know the rumors, but I found this one on Facebook:
151472748_5362743593765682_4110804673429252724_o.jpg

They answered "Very soon" two times with this set of emojis which may suggest "The Voice" member (Mic, v-sign).

Personally I am not rooting for Alicja, because "Empires" was only okay for me (to sneak to the finals and nothing more) and she hasn't recorded any good song since then. Everything is so dark and heavy. I don't mind her with good song but it is hard to believe she can surprise us (maybe I am wrong). Ochman would be better choice, but everything depends on the song.

And staging.
And as we all know TVP rocks when it comes to choosing brilliant songs and making stunning performances. :p

If they convinced Roksana Węgiel, it would be very nice. Even with medicore song, she is a good option to make Poland great again... in buzzzzing. ;)))

PS: Lanberry was a member of Polish jury on Finnish NF and she voted for that band, so that is why she commented, I guess.

about Alicja, all her other songs are sooo good, she literally picked the worst for esc. All other carry so much weight as you said, that's why I love them. But Poland has so many good artists tho.

Loindici

Veteran
Oh, Poland, don't gives us anxiety like this.

kayak

I love that guy! He has such an interesting voice and his lyrics are deep. I love Wielkie Tytuły, but TVP will select some shit for sure :(

otter

Yeah, since today :p
Meh, too similar for "Światłocienie" for my taste.
May be influence of the same producer.

I like it, but c'mon, why can't he sing in English? His Polish really sucks and degrades the whole experience for me...

A-lister

Veteran
May be influence of the same producer.

I like it, but c'mon, why can't he sing in English? His Polish really sucks and degrades the whole experience for me...

Why does his Polish suck? And why does it need to be in English? xshrug You prefer he'll "degrade" himself in front of Europe on behalf of Poland with broken English instead? No offense, but Vistula English isn't particularly charming... :lol:

Last edited:

esc_cse

Why does his Polish suck? And why does it need to be in English? xshrug You prefer he'll "degrade" himself in front of Europe on behalf of Poland with broken English instead? No offense, but Vistula English isn't particularly charming... :lol:
He was born and raised in the USA, so that's why his Polish isn't perfect

A-lister

Veteran
He was born and raised in the USA, so that's why his Polish isn't perfect
I see, well at least then English wouldn't be an issue for him I suppose. Although I don't hear "Ponglish" or an English accent when he sings so I think there isn't an issue really, plus non-Poles won't pay attention to some minimal accent going on as they obviously aren't native Polish speakers. Also, being born and raised somewhere else doesn't mean you can't speak the language proper. I know many second generation diaspora who speak the language of their parents better than the language in the country they live in. Would Helena Paparizou or Hadise have the careers they have in the countries of their parents have they not been more or less fluent in the languages?

Last edited:
Top Bottom